OMGosh...I actually am alive!!

June 5, 2009

Hi friends!! I am alive and well! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. We had a great time in Texas with Josh's parents, and I started school on Monday. I have been super busy this week- long days, lots of information...but I am loving it. I am actually coming to you live from class- our laptops are getting checked, so we have some downtime. I hope to have some time to check out what everyone has been up to over the weekend!

I have a couple Provo Craft projects to share with you today. These are my May projects, and I was assigned to do 3 home decor items. First up is this family sign, using the Home Decor, Lyrical Letters & Plantin Schoolbook cartridges and my Cricut Expression. Up next, I was assigned a glass etching project. I cut the chandelier from vinyl, and then stuck the negative image directly to the glass. Then I followed the direction on the etching creme, and this is what it did. I think it is pretty neat!

And last, are just some blocks that I decorated to match the set. These can be used as a centerpiece, a wall hanging...anything your heart desires!
Well, I better get going for now! Time to get back to school. I hope you have a wonderful day. I will start sharing photos once we start shooting!

Until later,
~Lea

18 comments

  1. Gorgeous projects Lea! I've been missing your crafty goodness!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lea Your projects are `gorgeous`...
    Have a lovely weekend:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh...gotta love chandeliers!!! FAB projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creatve! Wow, I really love the blocks! Amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous, Lea! Good luck in those classes--you WOW them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible creations!! The first one may be my FAV. Hope classes are going well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those blocks, totally gorgeous!! loving your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lea! love your projects....I'm glad to hear you're still kickin'!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't etching just the coolest?
    I can't believe how fast and easy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that glass is AWESOME! I gotta give that try someday when i can get messy with no worries. LOL! Hey, I emailed you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous projects Lea!! Have fun at school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea, these are gorgeous home decor items! You're SO creative! Have a great time at school. Can't wait to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lea, I love all these chandelier projects...they are beautiful and my favorite colors (red and black)! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sugar! I was just checking in to see how school is going. I hope everything is going well!

    Davinie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow are these wonderful! Clever and cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lea! I know you've been busy with your photography classes but I just wanted to drop you a quick note. I'm hoping you are enjoying your classes and that it's going well. You're SO talented in many ways, I'm sure your the star student! ;o)

    I sure do miss your beautiful, amazing creations!

    Have a fun and relaxing holiday weekend!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥