Vintage Plum May Kit: Primary School Summers

May 10, 2009

It is release day for the May kit at Vintage Plum! Every kit at VP just keeps getting better and better....you will love it! Be sure to go on over and check it out, and check out the designer gallery. Lots of amazing creations and inspiration!

Since last month I started with my layouts...this month I am going to start with cards and end with the layouts. Here are all my projects featuring the Primary School Summers kit! Hope you like!




Hope you liked my projects!!

Well, I got some really great prom shots of Casey and his date(s). :) I will share some when I have them edited. And yes- I did say dates. He went to the prom with two girls from his class. They are all just friends, so it wasn't really a "date"...and I am sure they all had a lot of fun!

Well, I better get going for now! Have a happy Sunday!

Until later,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. I love coming to your blog, it is such a treat to the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff as always, Lea! I love those first two cards...adorable!!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the "holy fabulous"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lea! Total eye candy! Gorgeous projects!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. `WoW` Lea...
    absolutly `Gorgeous..You have a beautiufl style...TFS
    Hope you had a graet weekend;)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl! You've been busy! I LOVE all the fun cards and your layouts are amazing!! You are sooo cute Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all awesome! Love the little owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderful. Especially love the beautiful bird and the whale cards x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWEE Lea!!! Those are great! all of em! I especially love the "bee - I - N - G - O" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Wow! Wow! I am in LOVE with the design of the puppy page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff as always--I love that owl and whale card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can always tell when people put creativity in what they do. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bird day card you created! It's very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥