What a weekend!!

May 4, 2009

Well, what a fun weekend we had! Not only was the Cuttlebug Spa Weekend a huge hit, so was the Vintage Plum crop. My little brother also went to prom with a girl he knows from here in Missoula, so I got to take photos of the two of them together before the event. I also got photos of their grand march, and I got quite a few really great shots! I will be heading to Sheridan next weekend to photograph him again for his prom- and I am going to get more time to get some shots of just Casey in his tux. He looks really sharp in it, so I will share those shots when I get a chance!

Thank you for all the sweet comments during the blog hope! I loved reading what you think of my flower, what you do to relax, and how you were having so much fun at our Spa Weekend! I wish I could send something to each and every one of you...but that really isn't feasible! Hee hee! :) So, without further ado, on to who won my random giveaway for the Cuttlebug Spa Retreat blog hop. Here is the random number that was generated:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:143
Timestamp: 2009-05-04 14:49:42 UTC

Which makes this comment the lucky winner!
bevyb said... I have Lilies in my garden but not a stargazer. First thanks for the little extra giveaway. During the week after a long work day I just relax with some ice tea and become a couch potato. On the weekends it time to relax by creating. May 3, 2009 1:21 PM

So please email me your address to jnllawson @ bresnan.net.

Now on to my projects from the weekend! I was part of the Baby Gift Sets post for the Cuttlebug Spa Weekend. I focused on the packaging for my project, and tailoring it more towards the mom-to-be versus the baby. I actually did this project for a specific baby shower that I was attending, and the gift has already been given. And the bag and card was a big hit! That always makes one feel good!


This tea cup gift set was done for one of the challenges at the Vintage Plum crop this weekend. It also uses this fabulous product from Renaissance By Design. Be sure to check them out...the stamps and ribbon are of amazing quality and awesome to work with!

And this was for another crop challenge to make a card using the colors black, aqua, lime green, and red. This also features this ribbon from Renaissance By Design:
Red Satin Dotted Printed Ribbon
I can't say enough about about the ribbon from Renaissance By Design. It ties perfectly, the color is vibrant and gorgeous, and it is really great quality. I am very critical of ribbon because I use it a lot, and it drives me crazy if it doesn't tie well. I have been known to get rid of an entire roll of beautiful ribbon because it will not tie properly. It frustrates me that much. So, I highly recommend you try out their ribbon. They have some great packages where you get to variety of the different colors and styles that they offer. Here is the home page to their ribbon so you can see the variety. And here are some variety pack options that they have:
Random 20 yard Ribbon Sample Bag: $10.00

Well, I better get going for now. Hope that you enjoyed my projects of the weekend, and have a very happy Monday!
Until later,
~Lea

12 comments

  1. Wow...more beautiful stuff! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter if you use bright colors or subtle soft colors...I LOVE it all!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Gorgeous stuff!!! And I did NOT need any more ribbon enabling...that said, I'm off to shop for ribbon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all stunning! I adore the thank you card- the colours and layout are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...lea, such fabulous projects...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lea, I don't even know where to begin! I just LOVE everything you do!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all amazing Lea, that set is awesome. Loved your CPS card this week.. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful work, Lea!
    And congrats on the Hambly win! Yeah!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is absolutely amazing girl!!! I am in awe.....
    I will be waving as we drive on by this weekend!!! I hope you will post pics of Casey in his tux!!! They clean up nicely don't they??
    Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lea, these projects are all just so beautiful. Love your creative style and all your projects are always finished off so professionally. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥