CPS 124- Berry Goodness!!

July 16, 2009

Happy Thursday everyone! This week has just flown by it seems!! We had our slideshow critique on Monday. I feel like it went pretty well. I was told that I take very powerful photos, and that with some fine tuning and a few added photos...the series could be publishable. I am not exactly sure what that means, and I have no idea where it could actually be published...but I'll take it as a compliment! :) I really want to share the full experience with my blog readers...so if you know what program I need to be able to make a slideshow of photos to music that I can post here...please let me know in the comments. We won't be learning multimedia stuff until Advanced Intensive (summer intensive is all about learning your camera, advanced exposure, and editing)...so it is something I don't know how to do yet. I would really appreciate any help or tips!!

I have one little card to share with you this evening. This is my card for this week's sketch at the CPS blog. This was a sponsor-free week....so I took it upon myself to use some more of that fabulous new Doodlebug product! So loving it!!
"Just For You" Card
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Paper Frill/Stickers/Jewel: Doodlebug Designs
Brads: Doodlebug Designs & KI Memories
Rubons: K & Company
Ribbon: Bo Bunny
Twine: Darice Inc.
Ink: Clearsnap
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Well, I have class at 7pm and need to eat some dinner. So, I better get going for now. Please let me know if there is a way I can post a slideshow to my blog...I would love to show you the photos!

Until later,
~Lea

9 comments

  1. You always design the happiest lookin' cards...love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Lea!! It makes me want to have some strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, YUM! You are so making me want some Doodlebug! Gorgeous Lea!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards have been delectable my friend!!! We went hiking up our "M" too last week. It's a great workout!! We are going to tackle Grotto Falls on Sunday!! No Quite the workout, but it will be a nice hike!! Hope all is going well!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Now I want to run out and go get a whole bunch of Bo Bunny :) Super adorable card Lea!!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute, Lea!! Love the bright colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright, cheerful and so adorable!! You're an amazing card maker, Lea!!

    Way to go on your slideshow! Sounds to me like you got a huge compliment. I really hope we get to see it!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! I LOVE how you used that strawberry brad! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cards you make, I will be back ;)

    Warmest regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥