I promise I didn't abandon my blog....

October 8, 2009

But, I did have to just completely put it on the back burner for awhile. So, while I do apologize for not updating, please know that my break from my blog was very necessary. I also took a break from the CPS blog, but I will be back in full force come November 1st!! Photography school has been so amazing....and I graduate in one week!!!! It feels like yesterday I was shouting to the world that I was just attending. Now here I am....five months later. I have been calling myself a professional photographer for a little while now....and it feels awesome! I have decided that my main focus will be weddings and senior portraiture....but also plan to do all types of portraiture when I can. I really enjoy photographing teenagers, so that is why it is one of my main focuses.

I have a few cards that I can share with you tonight. First up are just a couple random cards that I actually got done in very brief moments of down time, and a couple CPS cards that I never got the chance to post. These cards were in the July issue of Cards Magazine.

And these ones were in the June issue of Cards Magazine.


So, I guess I can say that I am back up and running! I am still have a week of school left and it is going to be very busy...and I am flying to the east coast the week after I graduate to photograph a wedding for a friend! So- I might not be posting a ton of stuff over the next couple weeks...but I will try to post a few more times before then.

I hope that everyone in the crafty world is doing wonderful! I can't wait to reconnect with everyone, and get the time to check out what amazing and inspiring stuff you have been doing since my absence.

Until later,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. Yay!!! Welcome back!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you back, well done on your photography course.

    Some great cards too.
    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cngrats with your great results on the photografy course. I hope, in the future, you'll show us some of your work.
    Your cards are super, lve your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Lea. I missed your gorgeous projects and blog posts. Glad to hear you are doing so well on your photography course.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you back! Beautiful cards as always and congrats on your upcoming graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, welcome back! I am, of course, loving all of these!

    big congrats on finishing photog School!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! I follow your blog, you make beautiful cards. I invite you to view my website, I would like to do me any comments in the guest book, to improve the page and make things as pretty as yours.
    kisses and hugs
    www.arteslaura.es.tl

    ReplyDelete
  8. welome back! Congrats--one week! Woohoo! And your cards-as always FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear from you :) Love your cards! Congrats on (almost) completing your photography school!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. great work on all these cards. love that cherry one made with the Cricut :D super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEA!! Hello sweet Lea!! SO happy to see you back on the blog! ;o) Time goes by so fast and I can't believe you're already graduating from photography school. Your photos TRULY are amazing!!! And of course, I love every single one of these cards. Your cheerful style and flair makes me smile...BIG !! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello..Lea:)
    Your cards are gorgeous...TFS
    Have a great week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to see you back....missed your work. And congrats on photography school. Can't wait to see some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, Lea! I've missed you and your inspiring work! So happy to hear that you'll be graduating already...what a blessing! I'm sure that you'll be living your dreams as a pro in no time!

    I hope and pray that you will be blessed with many wonderful opportunities as you begin your journey as a portrait/wedding photographer!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've missed you my friend! Congratulations on making it through your classes!! You were already an amazing photographer! I can't wait to see your work now!!! I will have to hire you to take Benny's photos!! Email me, I would love to talk!! klockart@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥