Leave you with a little.....

October 21, 2009

....something to look at! I am on my way to Spokane, Washington....where I fly out very early in the morning to the east coast! I am photographing my friend's, Christi Spadoni, wedding this weekend! So very excited!!

So, I have a few things to leave you with until I return. These two cards were made using some of the new Glitz Designs product!!
And these were in the August issue of Cards Magazine!
I hope that everyone has a very wonderful weekend in store! I think I am going to be having tons and tons of fun!!

Until later,
~Lea

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous cards! I'd have to say my favorite is the little Nuts 4 U squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so cute! I love the one with the little gnome looking guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore toutes tes cartes;it's a real pleasure to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent cards Lea! I love it that they are all so different and wonderful...I couldn't just pic one to be my fav!

    Have fun at your photo gig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is such a treat Leah! Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Lea! HOpe you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Have fun shooting the wedding :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely breathtaking creations. You are truly talented. Can't wait to see some of the wedding pics ... enjoy.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥