My Mind's Eye August Guest Designer

September 3, 2012

Hey there, everyone!  Long time no blog...I know, I know.  I have just been crazy busy this past month and a half with weddings, family things and such.  It is typically around this time that my blog takes a bit of a break each year...and it was no different this time around!!

However, I was emailed awhile back by Stephanie Howell...asking me to be a guest designer for My Mind's Eye for the month of August.  And I absolutely couldn't resist doing that!!  MME is one of my very fave companies out there, and I had a great time putting together some cards for them.  Here is what I created!!
For supply lists and such, please see the blog posts on the My Mind's Eye blog that are linked below!

I hope that you liked my cute little collection of My Mind's Eye cards!  Sorry for taking such a large break from my blog....here is hoping that I will have a bit more time now to get some new projects created and share them with you! 

Until later,
~Lea L.

6 comments

  1. congrats on the MME guestie! awesome cards...as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you, Lea! I've been thinking about you lots. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! And a huge congrats on your Guest DT spot! Woohoo! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes breaks are needed, life this time of year is busy! Your cards are gorgeous!! It's so obvious why they asked you to be their guest. Beautiful designs on each of your cards that really highlight MME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Big congrats on being guest designer for MME! They are fabulous paper! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥