WPlus9 Preview: Coming Up Roses

December 2, 2013

Hey there, everyone!!  Welcome to day 3 of the December/January WPlus9 release week!  Today we are featuring a new stamp & die set called "Coming Up Roses".  Here is a little more info on it:

Coming Up Roses
  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • 24 individual image building stamps
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $21
Coming Up Roses Companion Die
  • contains 7 individual dies
  • coordinates with the Coming Up Roses stamp set
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $13

I have gone clean & simple for my cards today, and kept the focus on the beautiful flowers you can create with this stamp set.  Here is what I created!
Instructions:
1. Make an A2 card from oatmeal cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Distress ink the edges of the card.
3. Diecut the vase from vellum & the flower from oatmeal cardstock, then distress ink the edges.
4. Stamp the flower & vase, then adhere to the left side of the card.
5. Stamp the smaller flower images coming from the top of the vased flower, then accent with sequins.
6. Wrap twine around the middle, then top the vase with a double bow & twine threaded button.
7. Stamp the sentiment below the twine to finish.

Here is another card with the same design....just flip flopped, & using different colors & flower!

I did create these with the current CAS-ual Fridays #121 challenge to use 8 of something.  Both cards have 8 sequins on them.  I think they were the perfect accent, don't you?!

How beautiful of these flowers that you can create with this stamp set?  I just love it!!  I can't wait to try it more in different colors & shades!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the WPlus9 designers have created for today!

Hannah Craner
Jean Martin
Jinny Newlin
Kerrianne Bowen
Sarah Martina Parker
Savitri Wilder
WPlus9 Design Blog

{There are usually giveaways on the WPlus9 blog as well...so you will DEF want to make sure you go there! :)}  Tomorrow will be the full reveal of all the stamps sets & dies...so be sure to check back!

Until later,
~L.



“I Quite Like Your Smile” Supplies:
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (oatmeal)  |  Stamps/Dies: WPlus9 (Coming Up Roses, Quite Like You)  |  Ink: Clearsnap (olive, chiffon, chocolate) & Tim Holtz distress (antique linen)  |  Other: Studio Calico (pink sequins)  |  Avery Elle (white/clear sequins)  |  May Arts (twine)  | Papertrey Ink (button)  |  Adhesive: Zig glue pen, Surebonder hot glue, Zapdots foam  |  Tim Holtz (blending tool)

“You are Simply Amazing” Supplies:
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (oatmeal)  |  Stamps/Dies: WPlus9 (Coming Up Roses, Quite Like You)  |  Ink: Clearsnap (evergreen, hunter green, strawberry, eggplant, chocolate) & Tim Holtz distress (antique linen)  |  Other: craft supply (red/silver sequins)  |  May Arts (twine)  | Doodlebug Designs (button)  |  Adhesive: Zig glue pen, Surebonder hot glue, Zapdots foam  |  Tim Holtz (blending tool)
 

16 comments

  1. WOWOWOWOW!! LOVING these cards for today!! So Elegant and BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the vellum and the sequins!! perfect little touches as usual!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I especially love the first one. It's so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those little, vellum vases and all your yummy sequins, girl! So soft and serene and perfectly elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, you and Wplus9 are a match made in heaven for me! Love your projects for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the vellum vases, and that first one is just so soft and ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh… these are just gorgeous, Lea!! love love them! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty Lea! Lovely designs and the sequins just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful!! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza! These are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Lea! I'm loving both, but that first card took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful cards! Love all you make.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow, my mouth dropped open when I saw these card! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh oh. I didn't order this set, and now I'm regretting it! Stunning work as always, Lea. The design is perfect--the sequins add so much movement! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you are back regularly. I love all of these cards! and congrats on your new gig with PB! well deserved. I would pick you to be on my DT if I had one! thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woow this is so AMAZING Lea! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always stunning, Lea! So worthy of the VIP shoutout from CFC!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥