Make It Market kit: Nostalgic Notions

May 31, 2015

The next Make It Market Kit will be available for sale on June 1st and is entitled "Nostalgic Notions". Betsy has always had a way of making the style of the 1940's shine and this new collection of products really demonstrates that. From beautiful patterned papers to perfectly selected accents, you will see the 1940's come to life when you open this kit! She makes it easy to put together coordinated projects that will only take minutes to make! So prepare to step back into the past and create cards, tags and gifts that will stand the test of time!

NOSTALGIC NOTIONS KIT CONTENTS:
  • Nostalgic Notions stamp set (2 sheets)
  • Nostalgic Buttons mini stamp set + label
  • Nostalgic Notions die collection
  • Nostalgic Notions Accessories die collection
  • Nostalgic Notions paper collection, 36 A2 sheets
  • (12) Fold & Go Air Mail Envelope sheets
  • (2) Vintage Paper Lace Trim Strips, 3" x 39" each
  • Blue Floral Crochet Edged Bias Tape, 1 yard
  • Red Dot Crochet Edged Bias Tape, 1 yard
  • (3) Light Blue Resin Bows
  • Nostalgic Button Assortment, 15 buttons total
  • (1) Red Mulberry Flower bouquet, 5 flowers total
  • (1) Yellow Mulberry Flower bouquet, 5 flowers total
  • (2) Denim Mulberry Flower bouquets, 10 flowers total
  • (2) Light Blue Mulberry Flower bouquets, 10 flowers total
  • Notions storage box
The total retail cost of the "Nostalgic Notions" Kit is $100. There will be a limited number of these exclusive kits available, so be sure to get yours on Monday! The "Nostalgic Notions" Kit will be available for sale beginning on June 1st at 10pm EST, only at Papertrey Ink. Read all the details on Nichole's blog or contact Customer Service with any questions.

Here is a peek at my projects:
 This kit just makes me think of my grandma, and how she still corresponds with me via mail.  She always carefully picks out a beautiful card, and then proceeds to tell me what her & grandpa have been up to on the farm, and how the weather has been.  I like to think that my love for cardmaking, and still sending them to family & friends is a trait that I've gotten from her.

The Nostalgic Notions kit is full of feminine patterns & beautiful color combinations.  I am in love with just about every piece of it, but my favorite is the patterned paper.  It has a lovely linen texture to it, and each sheet is just gorgeous.

Here is a look at each of my projects for today:
Another favorite in the paper are the pre-printed buttons that can be diecut with all the different button dies in the kit.  They make for great embellishments & clusters!

I used the same design on this card as the first, but changed the color scheme.  Because you get multiple designs of each patterned paper, you can easily create some matching cards to make into a gift set!


There are also these gorgeous envelopes included that you just trim & adhere together.  They match everything perfectly (of course), and look beautiful decorated as well!  For this one I just added a little bit of patterned paper, and then created hook using a diecut button & real button.

I've had so much fun using the Make It Market: Nostalgic Notions kit, and foresee using it often in the future.  The sentiments are classic & beautiful, and the possibilities of the layered flowers are endless!

I know that I can't wait to check out what the rest of the team created, so be sure to check them all out! 
Thanks for checking out my post today!  I would love to hear what you think of the kit & my projects.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Until later,
~L.

Supply List:
{All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.}
Cardstock: Fresh Snow
Patterned Paper: Nostalgic Notions paper collection
Stamps: Nostalgic Notions
Dies: Nostalgic Notions, Nostalgic Notions accessories
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Pinefeathers
Accents/Trim: Nostalgic Notions kit
Twine: May Arts 
 

7 comments

  1. Beautiful happy projects showcasing this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the kit! Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty cards!!! Such a great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was sold before I saw your samples, but the button clusters won my heart! Beautiful, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was a whole lot of stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the cards....what great ideas. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lea,

    A.D.O.R. A.B.L.E.!!!!!!!!!!


    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥