Winnie & Walter + Pinkfresh Studio iNSD challenge - card sketch

May 2, 2015


Happy iNSD day, blog friends!!  Today we at Winnie & Walter are joining up with Pinkfresh Studio to create projects, issue challenges & give prizes to celebrate the day!

For my first challenge of the day, I'm playing along with our card sketch challenge!


Winnie & Walter is offering up a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner of this challenge!  Please get all the details on the Winnie & Walter blog for how to participate!  Here is my take on the sketch:
I used strips of Pinkfresh Studio papers from the Up in the Clouds collection to create my background, and then diecut the sentiment from another matching paper.  After adhering the papers to the front, I embellished the card with gold glitter stars to finish.  Easy peasy...such a great sketch for a clean & graphic look!

To get all the iNSD details going on at the Winnie & Walter blog today, please reference THIS POST.  It will have all the links & info you need!!  I hope you enjoy your day of crafting & fun!

Until later,
~L.

5 comments

  1. Hello Lea,
    a great card! Perfect for using up scraps.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strips of B&T, but don't think I have made them across a card like this before - yet!
    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥