Join me & Pinkfresh Studio at {stamp} JunkieFest 2020!

January 3, 2020

I am so happy to announce that I will be representing Pinkfresh Studio and teaching classes at this year's JunkieFest in Minneapolis, MN. Join us, and many other amazing companies & designers, for 3 1/2 days packed with stamping, diecutting and crafting fun!

You can start getting all the details on the JunkieFest 2020 blog, and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any info...including registration dates & times!

My class will be focused on cardmaking with our stamps, dies, inks and mixed media products. We are still working on the class content, but be ready for some exclusive products only for JunkieFest 2020 students, so much inspiration and TONS of fun!

I attended JunkieFest 2019, and it was AMAZING! I did a challenge, along with a Make & Take for Pinkfresh Studio, and it was SO much fun! Then I attended classes as a student, so I could understand the format and see some class do's and dont's. I had a great time in class, and I learned so much in most of them! I can't wait to be an instructor this year, and get to hang out with my favorite people doing my favorite thing - creating with Pinkfresh Studio products! I hope you will be able to join in on the fun, and attend this year! Be sure to pick a block with my class in it! ;)

WEEKEND PROMO @ PINKFRESH STUDIO
https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1005961&u=1598441&m=71858&urllink=&afftrack=
It's time to grab some of those items that have been on your Pinkfresh Studio wish list! Get free U.S. or discounted international shipping this weekend with any $35+ purchase. Simply add $35+ in product to your cart, then use the correct code for shipping within the USA or internationally.

USA FREE SHIPPING CODE: FREESHIPW/35

DISCOUNTED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CODE: INTLSHIPW/35

The international code will take $5.50 off upon checkout. Promotion is valid through Sunday, 01/05/20 at 11:59pm. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer or code. Limited to in-stock products. You MUST use the correct code in order to receive the free or discounted shipping.

So, what is on your Pinkfresh Studio wishlist? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol!

Before you move along with your day, I wanted to invite you to follow me on social media. I would love to be crafty friends online! You will likely see my question on IG & FB too, so you can answer wherever you'd like!

Happy Friday! I hope you get some crafty time in this weekend. :)

2 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥