T.G.I.F.

April 4, 2008

It has been quite a week. Not a bad one, just "a week". It will be nice to get some relaxation time in over the weekend. The rest of this week's cards have been posted at the CPS Blog, including mine. I will admit...I struggled a bit with my card this week. Stamping does not come naturally to me...and I kept stamping things CROOKED! But, it finally came together. Here it is:

Card Supply List: Cardstock (Prism & Bazzill), Paper (Crafty Secrets), Stamps (Gina K Designs), Rhinestones (Doodlebug), Ribbon (Michael's brand), Ink (Close To My Heart & Clearsnap), Border Punch (Fiskars), and Corner Rounder (EK Success).

Josh and I lost our first tennis match on the Wii last night...grrrr! I find it HIGHLY unfair that with the very small amount of experience points we have, that they are making us play the computer players that have 900+ points on their side. Humph...the nerve. (Totally kidding!)

I have gotten quite a bit of scrapbooking done lately....I just can't share any of it. I will say that I am really happy with all the layouts that have come together for me recently. I love it when it works that way!

Only one more week until we are officially on vacation for 9 days! It is going to be so nice!! We haven't had a full week off since last April...so this is definitely overdue. We are going to Big Sky again this year with Josh's parents. It was tons of fun last year! I am pretty sure Yellowstone will not be open this time around...so we will have to find some other adventures!

Have a happy Friday,
~Lea

18 comments

  1. my hubby and my sis-in-law have these GIANT Wii Tennis matches. . .they play to the DEATH!! ;) they are so funny!!!! (no competetive nature there! haha!)
    i really like your card!!!! You are going to have such a nice vacation!!! What fun!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, I love you card! It's beautiful:)
    Have a great weekend & a well deserved vacation!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never know that you aren't a natural stamper. This card is gorgeous!
    I am jealous...I want to go on vacation. Hope you have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!

    Sorry about tennis!! LOL

    Yay for vacation!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Lea! Can't wait to see your LO's. Have a nice weekend.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think this card turned out super!! I love clear stamps because you can see if you're going to stamp crooked. I have the same problem, and that's my best solution.

    With wooden stamps, I just stamp and if it's crooked I trim my paper to try and even it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, perfect for a Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well I think the
    stamping is spot-on!!
    And sounds like your
    vacation is going to be
    well-deserved - have fun
    and take lots of pictures!!
    You are the Queen of Bling. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your card turned out wonderful! Sorry about the Wii match, I'm sure you'll make a comeback, lol. Get some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lea!
    Your trip sounds wonderful.. Yellowstone wow!! Hope to see some pics! Take Care Gx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, love the bling at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo love your cards Lea!...Have a great Holiday:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every card you do!!!I am so not good with that Wii Tennis game...

    I just tagged you in my 7 Things blog! Take a look at it for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. did i know casey had a cast on??? what happened?

    love your card. and you know....i know you'll have a hard time with this...lol....stamping CAN be crooked and still be okay! lol.. but you know me...i'm all about the mess!

    for some reason i was just thinking about you today. isn't that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! Love that edge and fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love it! I need to get a Wii, just so I can say I did something active for the day. LOL! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card...I think you did a fab job with the stamping :D
    Don't have a wii...oooh that's too much excersise for me lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lea: I love your blog & I like your card!!!

    I'll here more often! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥