Sketchy, sketchy....

September 4, 2008

Well, contrary to what I thought...this week has actually gone by quickly! I can't believe it is already Thursday! Tomorrow is going to DRAG though...I am going to just be dying to get on the road to see Case in all his football glory!

I have a couple of cards to share with you this week, both are from this week's sketches at 2 Sketches 4 U. First up is my card based on Kazan's sketch for the week. My card kind-of took a life of its own on away from the sketch, but it still resembles it slightly! Lots of Cosmo Cricket "Get Happy" on this one...love the bright and fun color combo of that line!
And next up is the bonus sketch of the week, brought to us by the lovely Christine. Be sure to check out her blog if you never have...she is super talented! This card features more Sass scraps...I tell you, I can't even throw away the smallest scrap of Sass. I just have to make myself find a way to use it! :) **Both cards out for publication**
That is all the crafting I have done this week. Been into other things I guess- like just relaxing and watching a bit of TV. The 90210 premiere was okay....not stellar. But, I will give it a chance and continue to watch it a bit longer. They did bring back quite a few of the original cast members, but they don't seem to have very large rolls in the show. Maybe that will change...considering I have only seen the one episode so far. :)

Well, I have my black and purple outfit all picked out for tomorrow! I will be showing my Panther pride all day long!!

Only 24 hours and 35 minutes until kick-off,
~Lea

17 comments

  1. oh good luck at the game! great cards love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lea...~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Lea!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are super fun and bright. Love how you mixed the papers :) Have fun at the game - GO! Panthers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I wondered what the new 90210 would be like, kept seeing the ads when I was in Chicago and they made me rather nostalgic. LOL Who knows if we'll get it over here in the UK, but hopefully it'll get better. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards Lea - love em
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such happy cards. Great take on both sketches. Nice work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both great cards. I like your blog title too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous --
    I love your work -- I love all the details -- they are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, both very hard too choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Both cards are GORGEOUS! I so love your work. Wonderful takes on both sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are these?! So fun, Lea!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both just beautiful! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lea, you have such a wonderful way of creating that always takes my breath away! These cards are no exception! Like I said before...you ROCK the Sass! ;-D I truly, truly love both of them, and I'm so happy to see your unique take on my sketch! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥