"Claire's ABCs": Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

April 22, 2012

Welcome to day two of our April Lawn Fawn inspiration week!!  Today we are showcasing a new alphabet set called "Claire's ABCs".  This is a super cute alpha, and it is a similar font to some of the sentiments that you will see throughout the Lawn Fawn stamp sets.

I created a cute little Earth Day card, combining this alpha set with "On The Mend".  The heart shaped world is from the Give A Hoot Cricut cartridge, and I just think it is adorable!!!  Love that it is heart shaped!  I also used these stitched felt hearts, which I think I have had in my stash for at least 3 years!!  Tee hee!  Glad I found a cute way to use them!!  Here is what I created:
"Please LOVE Me" supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (kraft) 
Paper: Lawn Fawn (Bright Side 6x6 paper pad)
Vellum: The Paper Company
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Claire's ABCs & On The Mend sets)
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black)
Distress Ink/Blending Tool: Tim Holtz (antique linen)
Felt Hearts: K & Company
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Give A Hoot by Provo Craft

Card Challenges Used: 
-Fussy & Fancy Friday #61- punches/dies
-The Kraft Journal #67- use your stash

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawn team has come up with! 
And don't forget to read each post on the Lawn Fawn blog for the chance at some awesome giveaways!! 
I hope that you have an awesome day!! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. I'm totally in love with your card!! I love the heart-shaped Earth, the vellum and the little fealt hearts... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! Love it! And using 3 year old supplies? Go you! Maybe we need a challenge like that? I have a huge stash of supplies way older than 3... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card got a big AAAAW, out of me. Thanks for remembering Earth Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card!! I love your heart shaped world :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the kraft journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun earth day card, and a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet "Earth Day" card. Love how you created that heart-earth image. Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww this is precious!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥