Mama Elephant Color Challenge #1

December 17, 2012

Happy Monday, everyone!!  Did you have a good rest of your weekend?  Ours was pretty quiet, and today starts my baking frenzy!!  Went and got all the ingredients that I need, and I am going to be covered in flour & sugar in no time.  Tee hee!

I am participating in a special challenge today.  Mama Elephant Stamps are hosting their very first Color Challenge on their blog today, and they asked me to participate!  Here are the colors:
And here is the card that I created using the colors, and some Mama Elephant stamps!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from aqua cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut a white cardstock block slightly smaller, then round the bottom corners.
3. Add two strips of glitter to the bottom of the card, then add a strip of washi tape right below them.
4. Add three jewels to the middle of the glitter strips on the right hand side.
5. Add a strip of dotted washi tape to the top of the card.
6. Stamp the target, cameras & sentiment to the middle of it.
7. Adhere the entire stamped block to the card front using foam adhesive to finish.










Isn't this the perfect love card for the photographer in your life?  Whether they are a professional photographer, or just like to take photos....I can absolutely vouch that they would love to get this.  ;) Tee hee!

I hope that you have a wonderful day, and I have more to share with you this week!!

Until later,
~L.

9 comments

  1. Love your card Lea. Beautiful and inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET OUT! This is soooooo cute! I love love love the target over the camera/heart! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner by you! Always a treat to see what you make!! Thank you for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute combo of the On Target and We Click sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! I'm waiting on my first ME stamps so I can play too!! Hopefully they'll come today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love the touches of sparkle and your design really makes the most of the colors. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥