Prima Christmas Tags

December 15, 2012

Wow...it has been awhile! Sorry for my absence...I have just been busy with the holidays and such!  I had a fun date night with J last night, which was nice after such a horrific day of watching the news.  We had a light dinner & drinks at Finn & Porter, then went to The Nutcracker.  The ballet was so sweet, and all the little ones in it were fantastic....and while I had fun, it also made me think of the innocent 20 children who will no longer be able to be in a ballet or little league, and it makes me think of the hundreds of others who have lost their innocence, their feeling of safety.  This whole situation just makes my heart ache....this is happening all too often in our country.

I have a set of Prima Christmas Tags to share with you today, which were posted on the Prima Tag Blog Post earlier this month.  There were lots of inspiring tags in that post, so make sure you check them all out.  Prima makes it really easy to decorate tags & gift wrapping with all their fun flowers, trinkets & buttons.  Here is what I created!
Challenges:
-The Deconstructed Sketch #81 - Tag Sketch
-Simon Says Stamp - Favorite Things
-Cupcake Craft #222 - Merry Christmas
-Fussy & Fancy #78 - Tags & Banners
-Stamptacular Sunday #193 - Anything but a Card










I hope that you have enjoyed my fun little Christmas tags today!  These are easy to recreate, and can decorate a package or gift basket with ease.  If you enjoyed my Bible study notes that I had been sharing before, never fear.  They will return....just not until the new year, when I have more time to get the graphics ready, etc.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Saturday!

Until later,
~L.

8 comments

  1. I love these tags Lea the design and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags! love all the colours and beautiful details!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge!

    hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas tags! I love the colors and all the wonderful details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully festive tags! I am loving the teal in your palette, it is one of my fave holiday colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I love how much texture they have! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous! I love the deer, and the wonderful flowers :)

    thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time!
    -Laila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tags! I'm jealous that you got to see The Nutcracker. It's been years since we've been able to go! I love that story.

    Merry Christmas, Lea, and a beautiful, healthy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥