Glitz Design August Blog Hop

August 29, 2013

Happy Thursday, blog friends!  Sorry I have been so quiet lately!  We packed up our 26 foot U-Haul last week, and my husband headed on his way to Fargo.  He is there on his own for now, as I have had some weddings to shoot.  I am heading there on Sunday for a couple of weeks, before I have to come back to MT for a few more weddings.  I will officially be in Fargo for good in mid-October!  Our home is GORGEOUS, and I will definitely share photos once we get it all unpacked, decorated & things on the walls!!

Today is the Glitz Design blog hop, and we are focusing on the new collection, Dapper Dan.  This is a fantastically trendy collection all about that special guy in your life.  You are going to love it!

I have two cards to share with you today that I've created with the Dapper Dan collection.  I LOVE the stamps in Dapper Dan....and they look fabulous on the woodgrain paper!  Check it out!

I love the addition of sequins on this card...especially the woodgrain printed ones!!  The plaid print is also one of my VERY faves from the Dapper Dan papers....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I also just LOVE the Bits & Pieces cards for this collection!  I love to create unique & fun sentiments for my cards...and the Project Life feel of these cards just fits my style perfectly!

This is, of course, a blog hop....so here is the link list that you need!

Jaime Warren – http://jaimewarren.typepad.com/
Karine Cazenave – http://karinecazenave.typepad.com/
Lea Lawson – http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Leica Forrest - http://www.10-4livingoutloud.typepad.com/
Lisa Andrews – http://lisaandrews.blogspot.com/
Marie Ramirez - http://www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com/
Mou Saha – http://collagecollagecollage.blogspot.com/
Nina Ostermann - http://ninasblog-scrapmama.blogspot.com/
Noel Culbertson – http://paperpassionpixels.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Bryan – http://www.stephaniemakes.blogspot.com/
Glitz Design Blog – http://glitzitnow.com/blog/

Be sure to hop along to each blog, leaving a comment along the way!  We will pick one winning comment from all of the blogs!  The prize up for grabs this month is the Dapper Dan collection!!

I hope you've enjoyed my card, and are inspired to use the Dapper Dan product that you have in your stash!!  Have a great time hopping along to all the other designers' blogs...it is sure to be a sweet treat!

Have a great Thursday!

Until later,
~L.

40 comments

  1. Your cards are awesome and I am loving the bright sharp colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I think these are awesome Miss Lea. All the best as both of you fly solo for a little while. Can't wait to hook up with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolies cartes !! ces nouvelles collections sont magnifiques !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. These papers would demand that I scrap some recent photos of my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and I really love the woodgrain sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love the woodgrain sequins. They are on my "to get list" along with the What nots, bits and pieces, the rollerstamps and the entire line of Daper Dan..some of the papers I want two..one to use and one to fussy cut!
    Your cards are just adorable and I am going to use your idea of the bow on the I'm with Awesome card...that bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards, this line just makes me smile. Especially loving the little bowtie/mustache element on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like your use of wood grain. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool. I like the old time feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woodgrain sequins?! Awesome!! Just another reason to love this collection. Love your fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cynthia! I should have mentioned in my post...the woodgrain sequins are from Studio Calico...not Glitz! Sorry for any confusion!

      Delete
  11. Love these masculine cards! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these cards, Lea! I must find some of those woodgrain sequins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such an amazing masculine card! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing! Every project is so cool. I like how masculine this line is and super fresh at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea to make cards for you man, it hadn't occurred to me yet that this line will be perfect for that. Like I needed another reason to put "Dapper Dan" on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun masculine cards! Lovin that Glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so fun, but still masculine! Love the clustering you did on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Lea! I especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just loving how masculine this line is! You have totally rocked the male card theme!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Très jolies cartes comme d'habitude. J'adore

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards! Love the dimension on them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards--I like the woodgrain--esp the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  23. les triangles sont à la mode...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable as always Lea. You have such a gift with crafting cards

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are fabulous! I love the layering on them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. these cards are so funny - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love these cards and the old fashioned feel of Dapper Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh wow! Love this collection for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. as usual, I LOVE your cards :)
    thanks for the huge inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow im loving this man line & what you did with it x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this manly line and your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥