Mama Elephant August Stampede

August 15, 2013

**ETA: I just realized that I scheduled my blog at the incorrect time....so my post is an hour behind.  SO sorry for any inconvenience.**

Welcome to the Mama Elephant August Design Team blog hop! Our August release is now live and available for purchase in the store:www.mamaelephant.com.
I am using the Many Thanks stamp set with the brand new "Finnley" collection from Glitz Design!  I created a sweet card for any precious little girl that might be in your life.  Check it out!
To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on the last Stamp Highlight day. 

For my blog, you need only leave ONE COMMENT!!  Then make sure you hop along to all the other designer's blogs!  Here is a link list! 
I hope you have an inspired Thursday!  
Until later,
~L.

39 comments

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the die cut piece with the sentiment....I think that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your card is beautiful! I really like the Glitz stuff too!! But not more then Mama Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I like the little bit of glitter, and all of the pretty papers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another inspiring collage, Lea. The sentiment is so fitting for a mother to daughter kinda card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing, so many fabulous elements in your stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright and sparkly card. Thanks for making us only leave 1 comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glittery accents and wooden veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh! Your layering skills are the best - I want to make cards like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card!! LOVE the glitter!! and the stamps are just so seemlessly intertwined on this card!! wow!! seriously, this is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, it's chalk full of detail and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a gorgeous card! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet girl card. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will be a great stamp set - lots of uses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's my sentiment too...if only they would just stay little!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Lovin the stamp set! ~God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love ME's stamp sets.. my fav from this release is bootastic.. Your card is so amazing..love all that detailing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Many Thanks stamp set. Great card you did here, love all those elements you combined

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way too cute! I love the tall skinny font of the sentiment you chose, it pairs nicely with the glitzy triangle for a kind of cool, mod feel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty card-- love your layers and that twine (I really need to get mine out)!!! LOVE the gold-- FABulously done!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I am in awe of your collaging skills! :D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness I loooove this!!! The colors are amazing...
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  23. Superb card. Love the colors and the details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card! Love your style, Lea! You showcase the ME products nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the layered embellishments. Your "collage" style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love how you embellished this card! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This little elephant is just running and jumping and stampeding all over the place because of how cute this card is!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥