Feather Thank You

September 10, 2013

Hi there, blog friends!  So, I am pretty sure that as of late....I always start my blog posts out with an apology.  I'm not going to do it this time....you all know that I am in the middle of a move to Fargo, ND.  You all know that I still am trekking back & forth from ND to MT to finish out my wedding season.  And if you didn't know that before, now you do.  Lol!  It's life, and we all have seasons where our hobby {no matter how much we love it, live it, breath it} takes a back seat.  This is one of my season's.

With that being said...it doesn't mean I don't have anything to share!  :)  I've got a few days of WPlus9 inspiration for you, using our August/September release products.  Today I have a little Thank You gift set using the "Fanciful Feathers" stamp set & coordinating dies.  Check it out!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Trim tissue paper slightly smaller, then adhere to the front.
3. Stamp the sentiment to a journal card, then adhere to the front using foam adhesive.
4. Layer stickers, border trims & a ticket under the left side of the card.
5. Diecut two feathers from oatmeal cardstock, then stamp the feather images to them.
6. Adhere the feathers to the middle of the journal card.
7. Wrap twine around the bottom, tie a double bow & top with a pearl brad.
8. Layer a tag underneath the right side of the card, above the twine.
9. Adhere a glittered arrow to the bottom of the card.
10. Accent with wood veneer stars & jewels to finish.

To create the gift box, just wrap with matching tissue paper, stamp & embellish as shown.  This is a super easy & beautiful way to give a thank you gift!

This stamp & die set is one of my very favorite latest from WPlus9!  It is just so elegant & beautiful, and can add a trendiness to some past sentiments & sets.  I will definitely be using this stamp set a lot more in the future!

I've created this for a couple of challenges that are going on out in the crafty world this week.  I created it for the Moxie Fab "All that Glitters is Gold" challenge, Flourishes "Get In Shape" challenge, Runway Inspired #43 Ric {I chose to use gold in place of the goldenrod yellow} & Paper Issues "Put Some Twine On It" challenge

Well, that is all I have for you today!  I hope you enjoyed my post today, and I will be back with more tomorrow.  Have a great Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

Supplies
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (oatmeal) Tissue Paper: Glitz Design Birthday Anchor kit  |  Stamps/Dies: WPlus9 (Fanciful Feathers)  |  Ink: Tsukineko (onyx black)  |  Other: Studio Calico (wood veneer stars, journal card)  |  Prima Marketing (jewels)  |  Martha Stewart Crafts (glittered photo corner)  |  May Arts (natural twine)  |  Crate Paper (pearl brad)  |  Teresa Collins Designs (border strips)

13 comments

  1. Sorry life is so hectic right now. Looking forward to seeing the posts where you've already moved, and you're showing us around your new place :) And, eek, I'm a dork. I know your name is spelled sans "h". I'm so sorry, gonna have to fix that up pronto. Please keep in touch about your move, really want you to come up in April for Crop & Create! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning, from the design to the beautiful gold touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous, Lea! I hope the moving was smooth and you feel soon at home again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the no apology perspective, fun use of the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so FABULOUS Lea! Love all the gold on your card. Love that star tissue paper you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gold goodness, Lea! Your layering and use of elements are SUPAH FABULOUS (as always)! Glad that you make time for Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is like an explosion of gold amazingness! I love every last little bit of it all :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw your name in the list at MFW, I couldn't wait to get over here and see what you'd done. Your lovelies and gold - I knew it would be scrumptious. Love it when I'm right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very lovely! Love all the touches of gold against the black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lea! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful! I love that WPlus9 stamp and die set. It has been on my wish list for a while and now I want it even more. :) TFS and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥