Mama Elephant - {April challenge}

April 4, 2014

Happy Friday, blog friends!!!  Today I have a card to share with you for this month's Mama Elephant challenge!!

Isn't that a beautiful inspiration photo??  I used the Mama Elephant "True Friend" stamp set for my card, but turned it into more of a love card than a friendship card.  I combined it with the Glitz Design "77" collection, and this is what came of it!
I love how this card turned out...it is nice & simple, but I love how the stamps mixed perfectly with the papers!!

Some rules to play along:
1. You must use a Mama Elephant stamp
2. Challenge duration 4/4/2014 - 5/5/2014
3. No limit to how many entries, in other words, go buck wild!
4. Link up using the Inlinkz tool on the bottom of the Mama Elephant Blog Post
5. PRIZE: A SPOT ON THE ME CHALLENGE TEAM!!!
 
 That is all I have for you today!  I hope that you've enjoyed my post!  I will be back home in Fargo this coming Sunday...and my crafting time will get back to normal!  Can't wait to be creating again on a regular basis! 

Have a happy weekend, friends!! 

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

  1. Very pretty! Love the teal and orange combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEA!! I love your work and am just getting around to commenting, finally!!!! I especially love this card here-- I am learning from you and others who are layering goddesses! Thanks for your instructions as well-- super helpful. I just featured some of your work on my website! xo Kate

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥