Glitz Design Project Challenge & An Intro!

June 2, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!  Yep- another post within the same 24 hour period!!  Craziness, I tell you!  This post is mostly just to announce a couple things.  Before I get started, if you are here from the Lil Inker Designs June blog hop, CLICK HERE or just scroll down past this post to get to my post!

First off..I have a couple of things to share from Glitz Design!  We are back this month with our monthly project challenge....and I am the designer that is issuing the challenge!  We've made some changes and the challenge is no longer based on a weekly theme...but just one theme for the entire month!  A lot simpler, for sure!
http://blog.glitzdesign.net/?p=6455
This is a little 3x4 mini accordian album that I made for my husband for our anniversary this past weekend!  I will be sharing all the details of this album on the Glitz blog & here this coming Saturday...so be sure to check back!

There are lots of ways you can participate in this challenge.  Here are some other possible ideas:
  • Mini albums, of course. :)  (no larger than 6x8)
  • Mini Cards. (no larger than 4x4)
  • Use mini photos on a layout. (no larger than 3x4)
These are just a few ideas...feel free to interpret it as you see fit!!  In order to participate, create a new project based on the theme using AT LEAST 50% Glitz Design product.  Link it up in the June Project Challenge post by June 27th at 11:55pm.

Did you know that we also choose a random comment from the Glitz blog to win a prize each month as well?  We want to reward our customers & blog readers for interacting with us and visiting us each day.  We promise to provide amazing projects & inspiration each day, and our designers have been really great about answering any questions that come up in the comments!  Join in on the fun!

Winners (both the project challenge winner & commenting winner) this month will receive a Brightside collection prize package!  



Next up in some more Glitz Design news, have you heard about the membership program that they have introduced?
http://members.glitzdesign.net/index.php?route=common/subscriptions
  There are two membership possibilities, standard & premium.  The standard membership is $25 per month (+ shipping) and includes:
  • a monthly kit of Glitz Design product valued at $30-40
  • 40% discount off catalog price when shopping in the Glitz store
  • 100 reward points
  • referral bonuses
The premium membership is $240 per year + monthly shipping (a 20% savings from the standard membership!!) and includes:
  • a monthly kit of Glitz Design product valued at $30-40
  • 40% discount off catalog prize when shopping in the Glitz store
  • 500 rewards points
  • Glitz Design t-shirt
  • referral bonuses
The rewards points & referral bonuses are the COOLEST part of this club, because it is the only club that will actually PAY you money (in the form of a Visa cash card) for your referrals.  All of the referral bonus amounts are listed HERE so you can get familiar with how it all works.  It really is an awesome deal, a great way to add Glitz Design amazing products to your scrapbooking collection, and a way to earn a little extra cash!

As my blog readers, I would love for you to use my email address (joshandlealawson @ gmail.com) in the referral box when signing up (yes...I get to participate too!).  We will both get bonus rewards, and then you can start on your path to getting paid for referrals as well!!


And my final bit of news isn't about Glitz Design, but about a new opportunity I have with a stamping company!  I've been asked to become part of the talent at Winnie & Walter!
  Check out today's blog post at Winnie & Walter to meet the other new designers, and get my answers to the fun little questionnaire that W&W has all their designers take!

Alright...that is everything I have for now!!  I will be back at midnight with another Lil Inker Designs post, but until then...have an awesome Monday!

Until later,
~L.

2 comments

  1. So excited to have you on our team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh so cute, I must have the EKG with a heart rythm strip stamp! Where or where did you find that one? I am a nurse who works at a heart hospital, it's perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥