Scraptastic "Summer Nights" Wrap-up

August 6, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!!  Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope that your week is going well so far!  Since I was gone for most of July, I never really had a chance to share all of my Scraptastic Kit Club projects for the month, so I figured I would do a quick wrap-up today. 

I used the Summer Nights kit & add-on this month, which was full of Simple Stories product that I just loved!  Lots of woodgrain & rainbows included....perfect for summer themed cards.  For all of my cards today, I've also added glittery gold peeking out from diecut windows.  Check them out!
The Scraptastic kits are always chalk full of amazing stickers & embellishments that let you create to your hearts content.  For all of my cards I literally just started layering things....larger items first, and then adding smaller things here & there until I felt the cards were finished.  I LOVE creating this way...it is my favorite process because it is so unplanned & free!!

Card Challenges:
-The Shabby Tea Room #230 - inspiration photo
-Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - sparkle

Thanks for checking out my cards today....sorry for such a short post.  I've gotta run for now!! 

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

  1. These are so cool and fun - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful set of cards.. thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love the bright colors and all the dimensional layers. Thanks so much for playing along with our Make It Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Lea! I love all the colours and layers in every one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥