Guest Designer on Shimelle.com

June 11, 2013

Hey everyone!!  I know...it's been like, forever.  So sorry about that...I have just had a lot going on in my life right now.  I think I am going to be able to sit down at my craft desk and create today & tomorrow...so yay!!  I will be back soon with more projects!

Until then though, I wanted to share that I am up on Shimelle.com as the guest blogger today!!  Here is a little peek at one of my projects!!
I wrote up a little article on digital scrapbooking, and using your digital product on traditional paper projects, as well as digital layouts! 

Head on over to Shimelle.com to check it out!!  I hope that you like what you see!  Have a great Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

5 comments

  1. Awesome card! I love everything about it, even with all the goodies it still feels light and airy. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post on Shimelle's blog! I'm curious if you did your summer intensive at RMSP in Missoula. I live I. Missoula and have dreamed of doing that program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cathy! I did the full program at RMSP- Summer Intensive, 2 Pro Courses, & Advanced Intensive. It. Was. Awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to be in the photography business.

      Thanks for the sweet comment about my post on Shimelle's blog!! Have a great day!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, I love how you always add so many bits and pieces to your cards Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I loved you before, but I love you even more after reading the post on Shimelle's blog. :) I hadn't made the connection that you did hybrid and digital work, too. (yeah!) Your card is stunning as always--just beautiful layering. I am blown away by your layout. The banners and postage are gorgeous additions. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥