Julie's Birthday Bash Blog Hop

July 11, 2014

Hey there, everyone!!  Dropping in really quickly from our vacation in Montana to wish Julie Mogford a very special happy birthday!!


A few of us from the card making world have banded together to celebrate Julie, and created a blog hope in her honor!  Here is the card I made for her!!

I hope that you are having a wonderful birthday, Julie!!  And I hope you get something sparkley & shiney...lol!!

Here is the rest of the blog hop, so you can see everyone else's fun cards!


Thanks for checking out my card today! Happy birthday, Julie!!

Until later,
~L.

17 comments

  1. SO pretty, the gold looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea - pastels and gold - so pretty! Absolutely lovely! What a lucky girl I am - you girls have made this a happy birthday indeed! Thank you Lea!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love all of the touches of gold surrounded by those soft pretty pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! LOVE gold and pink! :D TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a pretty in pink card! And with the gold...spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful birthday card for Julie. Thank You for making the card. Such good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning, trendy and girly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Birthday card! Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gold embossing!! What embossing powder did you use?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is American Crafts Zing in glitter gold! :)

      Delete
  10. you. are. always. amazing. If I had a design team, you would be on it. if I had a sidebar you would be on it, but shhhh, don't tell the others, I don't like to play favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous embossing...I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girlz you rock!!! This is absolutely sparkly card in gold touch!! And I love the idea of using circular edge:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a really neat card!! very pretty, I love the gold.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥