My Mind's Eye Catch Up

September 4, 2014

Hi there, blog friends!  How has life been?  I know that I have been fairly absent from my blog this summer.  Even in the posts that have gone up, I feel as though I have been distant.  In all honesty, I have felt a bit off creatively since coming home from Montana in July.  I've been pretty quiet on all of my social media fronts (blogging, Facebook & Instagram)...plus I've just been super busy and we've been gone a lot.  I have stepped down from a couple of creative teams (I'll talk more about that this weekend when I have a longer sharing post) in hopes to rejuvenate a bit, and feel it will really help me to create for something other than design team deadlines. 

The start of Fall always helps bring back the creativity that I feel I lose most summers.  And while I am not ready for colder weather (ugh), I am ready for a little more time to sit down at my crafty area with a hot latte or chai. 

With that being said, one team that I am staying on until they kick me off (lol) is My Mind's Eye!!  My projects have been running on the MME blog all summer long, but I haven't had as much time to get them posted here.  So, I wanted to catch up on some of my projects from the past couple months!

Up first is this card set using some of the new Just Sayin' collection by Rhonna Farrer.  Rhonna never disappoints....like ever.  I have loved her product from the early days at Two Peas & Autumn Leaves (do you remember THAT company?!  Lol!) to her more recent collections for MME & her digital community.
 Oh how I love all the gold accents, and beautiful pinks & minty greens included in this collection.  It fits me to a tee, and I foresee myself using every single bit of it.  Sigh...amazing work Rhonna!!  (I think she might be my crafty crush....lol!)

This next card set I revisted some products that were released earlier this year.  I used the Now & Then "Izzy"collection by Jen Allyson.  I LOVE how these cards turned out!  I don't often make very masculine cards, and I think they would work perfectly to give to the special men/boys in your life.


I have one last set of cards to share with you using the Market Street "Ashbury Heights" collection.  Seriously....what isn't there to LOVE about the Market Street collections.  BOTH of them are amazing, and I used lots of products on these two cards & just layered, layered, layered. 

Well, there you have it!!  A quick catch up on the projects I have made recently for the MME blog!!  I have another card set posting to on Wednesday, and I will make sure that they post here as well. 

I hope that you have a wonderful evening, and I will be back soon to share a little bit more about where I am at creatively, and hopefully have more projects!!

Until later,
~L.

4 comments

  1. Wow so many gorgeous cards <3 love them all and love the gold very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... you have inspired me to start using my PL cards to make these type of cards. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fabulous! I am particularly loving that first pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous cards here, these are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥