Jubilee Gift Packaging

September 27, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!  Today I have some projects using the new My Mind's Eye Jubilee "Sherbet" collection.  (These projects posted to the MME blog yesterday!) There is a special little lady in my life who is turning 1 this month, and this paper collection actually matched the cute outfit that I got for her perfectly!!

So for my projects today, I covered & decorated a gift box, then created a matching tag & card that is personalized for her!  I know a one year old isn't really going to care about what it looks like, but her mom will love it!! :)

Supplies: Jubilee “Sherbet” collection: 12x12 paper (Happy, Pretty, Enjoy), 6x6 paper pad, chipboard elements, rub-ons, decorative brads, enamel dots, mixed bag, & journal cards.  Now & Then “Milo” and “Dorothy” collections: alpha/word stickers. Necessities“Teals” and “Black & Greys” collections: washi tape. Other: Lil' Inker Designs bow dies & envelope liner die.

I chose a gift box that was square in shape, and it was just a little larger than 12x12.  I lined the edges with teal washi tape before adhering a dotted 12x12 paper to the top of it.  I then added a chevron paper block to the bottom, and layered a strip of glitter washi tape over the seam.  After that I diecut a Lil' Inker Design large bow from patterned paper, assembled it & added it to the top of the gift box.

I then made a matching tag using a journal card, chipboard shapes & alpha/word stickers.  I punched a hole in the top & strung twine through it, then topped it with a decorative brad.  After finishing the tag, I added it to the top of the gift box.

Then I made a matching card to finish the gift set. I layered some paper blocks from the Jubilee "Sherbert" 6x6 paper pad to the front, then accented with a diecut journal card & some embellishments.  I also added a strip of glitter washi tape, and a washi tape bow.  The envelope (shown in the first image) was also created to match the packaging by using the Lil' Inker Designs envelope liner die!

 In order to make the washi tape bow, I covered a strip of white cardstock with the silver dotted washi tape.  This way it would be rigid enough to run through my diecut machine.  After diecutting the pieces using my Lil' Inker Designs small bow die, I assembled it & gave the bow some shape before adhering it to the card front.

I think it is so fun to use my scrapbooking product to create fun gift wrap, & this one is extra special.  You only have your first birthday once, so why not go all out?  Thanks for checking out my projects today...I hope you've enjoyed them!!

Well friends...I hope that you have a super wonderful weekend!!

Until later,
~L.

Post a Comment

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥