My Mind's Eye Jubilee "Wild Berry" cards

September 10, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!!  How are you doing today?  We went from 85 degrees on Monday to 52 degrees today....so THAT has been a shock to my system.  Lol!  I am SO not ready for cold weather, so I hope it warms up again a bit after this cold front moves through.  Yikes!  I mentioned on my last post that I have some news about my crafty life, but I am not quite ready to share it yet.  Hopefully I will have a moment to think about how I want to write up the post & get it done for this weekend.

But today I have some cards using the new My Mind's Eye Jubilee Wild Berry products, and they are AWESOME!  I will admit...I am completely smitten with the bold colors, brush script & tribal patterns included in this collection.  Everything about it makes me smile, and I couldn't wait to pull all of the different elements out and start layering & piecing them together. And because everything about this collection is so bold, I kept my card designs simple in order to not overwhelm your senses! Check them out!


Supplies: Jubilee-Wild Berry: 6x6 paper pad, chipboard elements, rub-ons, flair pins, mixed bag, decorative brads, enamel dots, & journal cards.

Card Challenges:
-Runway Inspired #67
-Word Art Wednesday #149

I love the bits of dimension that all of the fabulous My Mind's Eye accents & embellishments add to my cards, especially from the brads & enamel dots.  They are some of my favorite accents!!
 
Thanks for checking out my cards for today....I hope you enjoyed them!! 
 
Until later,
~L.

5 comments

  1. This is surely a wonderfully bold script and pattern. I like how you have the embellishments. We also have gone from 100*F last week to around 47*F. Big shock to the system for sure and I do not look forward to the winter this year. I am surely looking forward to your upcoming post. Praying you have a fun day filled with love and happiness. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Lea! I always enjoy your visits to our blog, and your willingness to share your talents with us. You are such a blessing to me, and I thank you for all the creations you share with us. May God bless your week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sigh. These are just stunning Lea! I wish they lived at my house! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are just fabulous! I love the artistic look of each one. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lea, you make fantastic projects....I love the combination of colors and the layers that you use!!
    I would send you a private message but I don't find your address, I can give you mine if I can: francescabiancon@gmail.com
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥