The Card Concept 30

March 4, 2015

Hey there, blog friends!  I'm back with another card to share with you for the latest challenge at The Card Concept!

This week we are hoping this picture inspires you to create a Thinking of You card! Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.
 
For my card, I was inspired by the beautiful spring colors & flowers in the photo inspiration.  And I chose a sentiment that could work for many occasions, including Thinking of You.  I've used new items from Lil' Inker Designs, released just this week!

I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!!  Here is a reminder of the rules:
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, March 16th at Noon (PST).  So be sure to join in on the fun before then...who knows, you could be picked as a favorite!
 
Until later,
~L.

18 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Your flowers are so stunning. Stay warm! I almost blew away yesterday at the Wallmart parking lot...haha! My kart was going sideways! I guess it's going to warm up around here soon though....now if we could just get rid of some of that wind around here! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lea! Has me longing for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very springy card! LOVE the colors and am in love with that cover-up die ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and feminine product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness, what a pretty card Lea. You did a beautiful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Love this very much, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I totally love that cover plate die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The big doily flower is so pretty. The roses added to the design.
    thanks for sharing a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Lea!! I love your work SO much!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! This is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card made! so elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for the fab inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, So lovely card Lea! And I also love the photo angle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lea,

    I can't get over how your card has all the little holes in it and then the soft lilac flower sort of repeats the lacey idea. Very cool.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lea this is so beautiful! I love the background!! And that gorgeous flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is so pretty!! Love the colors and all of the texture :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥