LID March Release - Day 3

March 3, 2015


Hi blog friends!!  Welcome to the final day of the Lil' Inker Designs March release!  It has been a super fun release so far, full of amazing products & fantastic projects!!

For today's project, I'm using the new Cover Up die: Pointelle, and the Really Rosemaling stamp set.  I'm not extremely talented at combining stamp sets in this fashion, so I kept it super simple.  I like how it turned out!
The Pointelle cover up die MIGHT be my favorite item from this whole release...I adore it!!  I've got another card using it that will be posted later in the morning, so be sure to check back at my blog again!!

Here is a look at what I used tonight:
 
I hope you liked my projects today! Don't forget to hop along to each of the design team members, as there will be a winner picked each day for a $15 gift code to LID!!   Here is the blog hop list:
 

I will be back a little bit later with with one more card using our newly released products!!

Until later,
~L.

14 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL card Lea!!!
    LOVE your Pointelle background and LOVE your GORGEOUS stamping too - WOW - what a FABULOUS set, Really Rosemaling is an ENDLESS inking opportunity, limited only by our imagination!!! You have finished it off perfectly with the bling!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your Sweet Card, and the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Loving this new stamp set and it looks great with that cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color combo and I like the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design looks like it came from a Baltimore Album quilt. So pretty.
    Makes a great card.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have created here - it is stunning and gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stamping! Lovely card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner! Love the bold colors against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card made! background is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥