Pinkfresh Studio - 65% off Retiring Holiday Sale

July 27, 2019


Happy Saturday, crafty friends! I wanted to just pop in really quickly and let you know that we've got some GREAT deals going on in our Retirement Sale at Pinkfresh Studio! We just added these holiday stamps & dies to it yesterday, and they are 65% off!
http://shrsl.com/v1yq

I did create anything new with these sets, but I have a couple of past blog posts using some of them. Up first, I created this colorful cutie using the Joy & Cheer stamp & die set, and you can view that blog post HERE.

And then I created a super cute but simple card trio using the Simple Joy stamp set - you can see that blog posts HERE.

That's all I've got for you this Saturday. I wanted to invite you to follow me on social media before you move on with your day. I would love to be crafty friends online!


 
I went live on IG yesterday with a little update on things around here, and I saved it. You can still catch it for a few hours, if you'd like! I hope you have a fun rest of your weekend!

2 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥