Pinkfresh Studio - 50% off April 2018 stamp & die release

November 1, 2019

Happy Friday, crafty friends! I hope you've had a wonderful week! I just wanted to remind you that Layton's Legacy Fundraiser still has a couple weeks left for donating. Even if you can't donate, I would love if you continued to share it! And don't forget about the Card Drive, which has a theme of Sensitive Sympathy. You don't have to send the cards to me to link them up, that is just an option! :)

I wanted to pop in and share Pinkfresh Studio's weekend promo. We are offering 50% off our April 2018 release with the code 50APRIL18. This code is valid through Sunday night, or while supplies last. And you must use the code upon checkout in order to get the discount.
http://shrsl.com/13eit

I don't have anything new to share today, but thought I would share some past cards created using some of the products from this release. Up first, here is a video of one of my favorite cards I've ever made using Pinkfresh Studio products, which happen to be part of the sale this weekend!


And here are some other cards I've made using the April 2018 release.





Before you move along with your day, I wanted to invite you to follow me on social media. I would love to be crafty friends!



Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment

  1. Coming to your blog always makes me so happy. A feast for my eyes with all your stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥