Pinkfresh Studio Doorbuster Sale

November 22, 2019

Hi crafty friends! Sorry it's been so quiet this week - it's just been a hard week in general for me. I will be pushing the delivering of gift cards for Layton's Legacy to the week after Thanksgiving to give myself a little more time. But I will get winners picked over the weekend...so be on the lookout for that.

I don't have anything new today, but I did want to share the huge Doorbuster Sale going on at Pinkfresh Studio!
http://shrsl.com/1ys8f

This sale includes paper packs, embellishment packs, stamps & dies marked down with DEEP discounts of 50-75% off!  It's a

Doorbusters are valid through Thursday, 11/28/19 at 11:59pm or while supplies last. This sale category expires at this time, and these products will no longer be available, or will go back to their regular price. Here is just a peek at some of the items on sale!
http://shrsl.com/1ys8f
Be sure to shop early for the very best selection, as inventory levels vary. It's a great time to stock up on some high quality scrapbooking products for an amazing price! These would also make the perfect stocking stuffers for the favorite paper crafter in your life.

Happy shopping, friends!

1 comment

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥