Life Handmade Podcast with Scrapbook.com

May 14, 2020

https://www.scrapbook.com/articles/podcast-lea-lawson

Hi crafty friends! This is just a quick pop-in to let you know that I got the privilege to record Episode 14 of the Life Handmade Podcast with Scrapbook.com, and it went live today! I talk about how I got started in papercrafting, my job with Pinkfresh Studio, and a lot about living & coping with the grief of childloss.

I would love for you to give it a listen, and let me know what you think! This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so I was pretty nervous. But I am excited with how it turned out, and I hope that it might be helpful to someone that needs it.

I've also started updating my CRAFTY SALE page more lately, so feel free to see what great deals there are out in the papercrafting world right now. It's a great time to support these small businesses if you are able!

Before you move along with your day, I wanted to invite you to follow me on social media. I would love to be crafty friends!


Have a great rest of your day!

Post a Comment

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥