Thank goodness for Fridays!

May 9, 2008

I don't know about you, but I am SO glad it is Friday. It has been a long week at work. Political season always is, and I am very ready for the weekend. I am not going to think about any political candidate until I am back at work on Monday morning.

I have a couple of cards to share today. These two baby cards were done with some new SEI paper lines. When I first got them in one of my goodie boxes, I wasn't sure what I thought about them. Now that I used them...I love them! They are so cute!

Supply List: Paper/Stickers (SEI), Rhinestones (Glitz Designs), Flowers (Doodlebug), and Ink (Clearsnap).
Supply List: Cardstock (Bazzill), Paper/Stickers/Diecuts (SEI), Chipboard/Rhinestones (Heidi Swapp), Rub-on (Deja Views), Ink (Clearsnap), & Corner Rounder (EK Success).

And this card features one of the newer Glitz lines called Dozer. It is such a fun line...I just love the colors of it! Perfect for boys...any age!

Supply List: Paper/Rhinestones (Glitz Designs), Rub-ons (Urban Lily & American Crafts), Brads (Bazzill), Ink (Clearsnap) and Circle Cutter (Creative Memories).

So, what do you have planned for this mother's day weekend? Unfortunately, we need to stay in town for the weekend...so I won't get to see my mom over this weekend. But, we are going to be traveling to Helena with them in a couple of weeks- so I will get to see her then.

I will be scrapping quite a bit over the weekend...I have some stuff to finish up. Josh starts overnights for an entire week on Sunday...so we are going to lay low for the weekend. Probably get some movies in, and of course...now we have church on Saturday night. :) I love being able to say that now!

Have a fabulous weekend,
~Lea

12 comments

  1. These are so cute, Lea! The SEI looks awesome. I'll have to break mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW!!!!!!, these cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fresh and trendy, Lea--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, really cute cards! You rock:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always I love, love your cards!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so perfectly sweet lea----you have a wonderful weekend.
    melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Love the LO of the rhinestones on the baby boy card, very "out of the box" (no pun intended...) designing!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great collection of sweet, cute and cool cards!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cards. gott'a love the bling.

    ava
    cottagerca

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute cute cards!
    hope it was a productive scrapping weekend for you.
    sorry you didn't get to spend time with your mom (glad you get to see her in a couple of weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Baby boy card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥