Without further ado....

May 30, 2008

....it is time to pick the winners of my Paper Crafts RAK!! First off, I wanted to say I had a lot of fun reading all your comments as to which magazine you think would be your favorite! I wish I had tons of copies of both and lots of discretionary money so I could send something to everyone! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

First off, for winner of the June/July issue of Paper Crafts Magazine is....

Linda SS said...

Your cards are great! My favorite magazine in the world is Paper Craft & unfortunately my subscription ran out a couple months ago. Due to some outlandish medical bills I need to get paid off first, I haven't renewed it yet. I'd be THRILLED to win:)

May 28, 2008 11:17 PM

And the winner of the special issue, Stamp It Cards is...

Blogger michelle said...

wow lea congratulations that is a an awesome achievement and your cards are fabulous not beginner material at all !!! Thankyou so much for taking the time to visit my blog and i would love the chance at either magazine and especially if you sign it lol !!!

May 28, 2008 12:07 PM

Congrats ladies! Email me your addresses at jnllawson@bresnan.net and I will get the goodies off to you!

Here are the cards I did this week for CPS sketch 66. I still can't believe that I got two of them done! This first one is summer themed, which we did pick as our theme for this week. Sigh...I wish it would bring some summer to us up here in rainy, chilly Montana-land. Anyways...lots of Sass product on this one, along with some Glitz bling, Doodlebug rub-on letters, and Creative Imagination letter stickers.And for my second card, not summer themed exactly...but nice and bright and cheery! I finally got my hands on some of the K & Company "Berry Sweet" line...it is so darn cute! So, this card features a lot of that, more Glitz bling, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Making Memories & Doodlebug Designs letter stickers, and American Crafts ribbon.


Once again, thanks everyone for leaving such sweet comments in the RAK post. I am going to try to do RAK's more often...so keep checking back!

Have a happy Friday,
~Lea

15 comments

  1. I loved both of these when I saw them on CPS!!

    Congrats to the ladies who won the magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Always so delicious, Lea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW Lea! Your cards are just GORGEOUS!!!! You always blow me away! :) Hope you're having a great week!
    HUGS! ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These cards are beautiful! love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Love those cards- they scream summer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lea! I've sent you an email and am so excited to have won your magazine:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies! :)
    Sweet cards Lea! The first one reminds me of watermelon.. one of my favourite parts of summer and the stawberries are gorgeous too.. lovely work! Happy weekend to you! Gx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Lea!
    what a wonderful RAK!
    yay to the lucky winners!!!

    how do you create
    such beautiful cards?????

    you are creative genius!
    and the Queen of BlingBling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow lea first off these are both gorgeous so bright and summery !! secondly i am so excited to have won ! Thankyou so much i e mailed you my addy ! so excited and don't forget to sign it !!!!
    have a wonderful weekend
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners!

    I love both of the cards, Lea! I especially love the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how your title forms an arc into the center of the "I love Summer" card...very clever and cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥