2S4U coming to you from Sheridan....

November 15, 2008

I finally had a chance to use the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 U blog this week! While my hubby was out hunting (unfortunately, they didn't get anything), I had the chance to make my card for the week! I brought a few things with me, and used some of my mom's tools.
"I Adore You, Mom" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Prism
Paper: Scenic Route
Chipboard: Heidi Swapp
Felt flower: Provo Craft
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs
Ink: Clearsnap
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Scallop Scissors: Provo Craft


My mom and I went to lunch together yesterday, and then stopped for latte's and ordered some pizzas for dinner at their local bakery. (The pizzas were SO good!!) Then we just hung out at home waiting for the guys to get home. My poor DH...he was exhausted from the long trek along a mountain ridge. He got some really pretty photos...they were at a really high elevation. But alas...they didn't even see an elk. They went out today to "drive hunt", and see if they came across any elk in some other areas. So, we are once again, hanging out at home, waiting to see if they get anything!

That is about it for me. I had some cards picked up for the April issue of Cards Magazine on Friday...so that is always fun! Well, time to go for now!

Have a happy Saturday!
~Lea

23 comments

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and I really like the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. Looks like spring in winter.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)
    Bye
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty! I'm loving those Scenic Route papers and that felt flower is adorable! Wonderful take on Kazan's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lea....lovin' the Sonoma here!! Great take on Kazan's sketch this week!
    {and congrats on the Cards love!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and I think it is awesome that you and your mom got some crafting time in while the boys were at play :) Congrats on your Toot too ;)
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! This card is fabulous!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lea! So fitting you made a "Mom" card sharing your Mom's scrapping tools:) And congrats on Cards, they have a great magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card, love the papers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Lea!! I Love SR!!
    Beautiful with these bling bling!!

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable. Love the layout and colors are fantastic.

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lea, your card is gorgeous! I love the colours and the flower is so sweet.

    Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card! I love Scenic Route paper :) The colors are great!
    Thnx for the sweet comment Lea!
    xoxo, margie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous Lea...
    `Congrats` on your `toot`..:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lea, this is beautiful! I love those papers!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that you made a Mom card while you were with yours...makes me smile :)

    Your card is beautiful!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's beautiful Lea!greetings Nora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely card. I have an award for you on my blog. You are OUTSTANDING>

    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a cute card, love all the textures and colours you have put together, thanks for popping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so gorgeous Lea, loooove it! Sorry hubby didn't get an elk yet, that can't be fun. LOVE days with mom, you are so blessed my friend!

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!! Sounds like a wonderful time with your mom! Gotta love Mom time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea
    You have been tagged on my blog:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥