2 Sketches 4 U & Tinkerbell!

November 22, 2008

Well, I have a few things to share this fine Saturday! First up are my cards for this week's sketches at the 2 Sketches 4 U blog. Lots of great cards this week by the new design team...be sure to check it out! First up is the sketch by Laura-
"Congratulations! Bride-To-Be" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Basic Grey, & American Crafts
Sticker: EK Success
Pearls: Glitz Designs
Rub-on: American Crafts
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: Clearsnap
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Corner Rounder: EK Success


And next up is the bonus sketch by 2S4U design team member, Kristen Swain. Very cute sketch...loved using it!

"Be Merry" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper/diecuts/Chipboard: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: SEI
Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Ink: Clearsnap


In my last post I also said I had a Tinkerbell project for Provo Craft to finish for November as well. Basically, I had to paint the frame with blue paint, and glitter paint. The frame looks so neat in real life...this would be perfect for any little girl's Tinkerbell themed room. I used the new Tinkerbell cartridge and my Cricut Expression to cut out the cute Tink cut, and then printed out the quote. The word "fairies" has glitter smudged on it to look like fairy dust. This cartridge has a few of the other fairies from the new Tinkerbell movie that Disney has released, so you could do similar frames for Fawn, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Silvermist. Lots of possibilities for the Tinkerbell lover with this cartridge!
Now I am going to go watch some football with my hubby! Big rivalry game today, the Griz vs. the Bobcats. Go Griz....beat those kitties into submission! Well, the game is on in 15 minutes!

And we are also pulling for the Superior Bobcats (not the Montana State Bobcats) to pull a Class C championship win over Wibaux today!! They are the Western C team that made it all the way through...and we have been pulling for them since they made it into the playoffs. They've got a great coach, a bunch of great kids who are really awesome at football! This is your day boys....go get em!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday so far!
~Lea

21 comments

  1. I ♥love♥ your cards for 2S4Y. Both cards are gorgeous. The Tinkerbell frame is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some really adorable creations! LOVE what you did for 2S4U this week! Both are fantastic. That Tink pic is too cute...my niece would go crazy for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL cards Lea!!!

    Have a happy weekend, just wanted to pop by and say HI :D

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oowww.. love love love your cards Lea!!! So cute and perfect! Love what you did with the sketch!!!!! Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous 2S4Y cards Lea, I just ♥love♥ your work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are soooo stinkin cute! I LOVE your work:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, very cute. Both cards are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You do Awesome Work! I love that bride!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...both of these cards are amazing! I am in love with the pink snowman one though! Your work is always awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWeosme work, Lea!!! Love all your projects!! I especially love your "Be Merry" card!!!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, Lea!!! love them both. Great job with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your cards are so beautiful,
    I love them both !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh! I just love the Christmas card so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. O.M.Goodness. So cute, Lea!! Love them all :)

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards!! I really, really, really LOVE that snowman one, sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these cards are gorgeous! Love how you used Laura's sketch for the Bride to Be card. Wonderful ribbon treatment, paper & pearls!
    Love the papers you used for the snowman card too. Stitching looks great and that shiny star!
    The Tink frame is magical with all the sparkles...perfect!
    Lea, you have some really beautiful work on your blog...thanks for sharing!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous cards Lea! Love that little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow....I love your cards, Lea! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful projects, Lea! I love your snowman card. That is one of my favorite Christmas lines out right now. Great job on the Tinker Bell project too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥