Tap...Tap...Tap....Does anyone still read this blog?

December 3, 2008

Well, I have certainly been neglectful of my blog as of late. So- I wouldn't be surprised if most have jumped ship from reading it...hee hee! Sorry- life has been busy, and I haven't really had much that I can share project wise. I think I am past this spot of creating for assignments, and now have a few things I can share!! I do hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Ours was nice and relaxing....I didn't even take any photos! And I am okay with that...we don't really do anything fancy anyways! Now, on to some cards!

First up, my card for this week's sketch at 2 sketches 4 U! The sketches are always fun to work with, and the design team did a fabulous job! Be sure to check them out!

"Look Who's Turning 30!" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper/Diecuts: Sassafras Lass
Rub-on: American Crafts
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Kim Hughes "U R A Hoot" collection)
Ink: Staz-On & Clearsnap
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs
Corner Rounder: Marvy Uchida

Next up is this cute cherry card that I did using my new "Hello Kitty Greetings" cartridge and my Cricut Expression by Provo Craft. This cart is darling...and it has this awesome card feature on it...where all of the images in the cut can be turned into a card. I did another card with it, but I can't share that one. It really is a super fun and cute card...if you have the Expression, I would totally recommend this cartridge!
"I *heart* U" Card
Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ribbon: Michael's brand
Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs (red) & Glitz Designs (green)
Stickers: Making Memories
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft (Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge)
Twine: Darice
Button: craft supply

And with the passing of December 1st, I am now able to post anything that was published in October issues. These were in the October issue of Cards Magazine.






Well, that is all I have for now. Going to go watch "Fred Claus" with my hubby...just came in our mailbox via Netflix. Enjoy your Wednesday night!

Until later,
~Lea

30 comments

  1. YOu always make me want to go and make a zillion cards... they are so inspiring!!

    Love that snowman one from previous post!!

    Have agreat day
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief....chock full of goodness!!! LOVE them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful cards! I adore your take on my sketch:)
    You have some serious talent going on!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS!!!! I love all your cards!!! Everything is FABULOUS!!!! Love that cherry card, I'll have to look into that cart. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we're still reading! What an amazing amount of goodness in one post! All your cards are fabulous, I'm drooling here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm still here and lots of fabby cards...love that cute owl on your 2Sketches one
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was beginning to think you had abandoned your blog:) J/K! Love your creations, especially the Cherry Card - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! My favorite is that adorable, cherry shaped card! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all cards are gorgeous !!!
    The 2s4y card is fabulous !
    You make beautiful things !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still read it - LOL. Beautiful cards. Hey, whats up with Urban Lily these days? Are they still around or did they go kaput?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, stunning cards! Love your 2s4u card! Amazing colors and love all the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - gorgeous cards! I love my Cricut and had not thought of getting that Hello Kitty cartridge until I saw what you did with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. my you have been busy busy- they are all fab
    Love the colours of you 2S4Y card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my, I am in LOVE with your 2 Sketches card, and that cherry card is absolutely fabulous! Both are gorgeous!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many fun cards!! I adore your take on the 2S4Y sketch! And, I love that cherry card *sigh* :) I was hoping to get a cricut create for Christmas but my man has been checking all of the Michael's stores and can't find one!

    Hugs!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. dang girl!
    how do you DO that?????
    lovely creations.
    ps: my birthday is in December.
    hee.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...all your cards are fabulous! I especially like the "today" card....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards!! Now I really want the Hello Kitty cartridge because of the card feature.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Lea, all of your cards are stunning! Love the cute owls on your 2S4Y card but i think my favourite is the baby boy card!
    Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol, was wondering the same thing about my blog...that is if people were still there. Know what I found out?? That people have subscribed to Google Reader, and it doesn't show up on your counter. Plus, they aren't coming to leave a comment because they are using the Google reader.
    Anyways, I am always on here looking at your blog and thought I had better leave a comment for you to read :)! How bout this I read your blog and you read mine??? Plus, I have blog candy up for grabs too: www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com


    Hugs,
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow your cards are just lovely, so is your whole blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for commenting on my card for 2S4Y. You're work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome cards and congrats on your publications.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW!!! Look at all this eye candy... gorgeous cards!! I know whenever I need inspiration this is one of my first sites to visit! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok so you wait a few weeks then WHAM hit us with sooo many beautiful creations!!! I totally love your cherry card! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lea: I love your blog!!! Your cards are so cute!! Paulina told me to come check out the cherries card you made.....sooo very cute girl!!! I also used the Cherries on the HK Cart to make a pillow box. Isn't this cut amazing. I will be following your blog (thanks Paulina) Cute work girl!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥