Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33

June 6, 2010

Happy Sunday friends!!  Of course, you know what this day brings....right?  Another color challenge courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage blog!  Here are the colors this week!
I don't know what made me think "wedding" with these colors...but that is exactly what came to mind. :)  Here is my card for this week!
"Mr. & Mrs." Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics & Prism
Stamps/Ribbon: Renaissance by Design (Darling Damask set) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: frost white) 
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Tie the Knot by Provo Craft

Instructions: Fold blue cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Stamp a damask pattern to the bottom of the card.  Round the top corners of a white cardstock block, and adhere to the top of the card.  Tie ribbon around the seam.  Cut the sentiment at 1" using the Cricut Expression and Tie the Knot cartridge.  Layer together, and adhere to the white cardstock block.  Accent the card with light green pearls.

Be sure to check out the other creations from the rest of the crew as well!  It will be great! ♥♥♥

We have a new addition this month as well! Please help us give her a warm welcome to the Curtain Call!


Well, that is all I have for now!  I hope that your weekend has been fabulous!  I got to watch my brother play football in an all-star game....so I am a happy girl!!

Until later,
~Lea

22 comments

  1. I think these colours are great for a wedding card! Wonderful design and sleek, classy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colours yet again Lea! love the pearls added to the damask and up the top- just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully executed Lea! Really classy and elegant! Great use of the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lea! You have such a way with gems, and the pearls are a perfect touch. I must get myself a damask stamp set soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Leah! Great colors and design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty, love what you did with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of this week's colours, Lea :D Loveo the pearls and how you used navy as the main colour. Great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, Lea! love your use of color for a wedding card...super fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant, Lea. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stylish wedding card! I love your use of the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wedding card Lea! Love the stamped damask panel and the ribbon finishes it off so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a LOVELY wedding card! Great Cricut die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wedding card - I wouldn't have thought to make a wedding card with these colors but you worked it out! The damask and pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divine colors, Lea. This is such an elegant and classy wedding card. Wow! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant card. The colors are stunning! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a gorgeous card! love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it! I also like that you used your Cricut for lettering. I don't know why I don't consider this more! Your damasks are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty wedding card Lea!!! Love the non-traditional colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it, such great colors for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥