Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 36

June 27, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!!  It is time for another fabulous color challenge courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage blog!!  Check out these fabulously patriotic colors for the week:
Perfect for a 4th of July card, which is what I made for my card this week.  Here is what I came up with using these awesome colors!!
"July 4th" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Kitchen Sink 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry, frost white, midnight) 
Rub-ons: Creative Cafe 
Jewels:  Westrim Crafts
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold swiss dot cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a kraft cardstock block, ink the edges, and adhere to the middle of the card.  Stamp the three lines of stars to the front of the card.  Adhere the rub-on sentiment & frame directly below the stamped stars.  Accent the top with three jewels. 

Pretty quick and easy card this time around!  But, I love it!  Make sure to check out what all the other ladies have come up with this week...it will be awesome! ♥♥♥ 

We have added a guest designer spot this month! Please help us give her a warm welcome to the Curtain Call!

Until later,
~Lea

18 comments

  1. I'm back from vacation! :) This card is soooo simple and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Lea! So simple and cute! I love the red inked edges on the kraft panel and, of course, the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the three rows of stars, Lea! Darling addition of the bling too. Great use of this week's colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection Lea! I absolutely love your CAS design with just a touch of bling!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CAS card Lea! Love the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love how simple and elegant this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely perfect Lea! I love the simplicity of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore all your work Lea . . . even when simply stated they are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you're really good!!! :) This an awesome card and it truly puts me in a patriotic mood!! Love the craft paper! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous creation Lea! So clean and simple, you have incorporated all the colours fabulously!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lea you do CAS so well and I love how this sweet card turned out!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have "wowed" me once again. The CAS is just amazing! I could have never made this card...I can't stop myself from adding more! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, Lea! Clean, simple, and fun! Love the rhinestones, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥