"Jessie's ABCs" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek

November 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!  Today is the last sneak peek before the latest Lawn Fawn stamp release!! Today we have a new alphabet set to share with you, and I chose to use it with "Harvest Season" again.  I am just in a Thanksgiving mode right now!  I am pretty sure I used every single leaf stamp in the set, and both of the cute flourishes!  The best part...Jessie's ABCs goes so well with all of the different Lawn Fawn stamp sets...so it is definitely a must have!

I used FTL #114 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog...such a great sketch!  It is supposed to be a single layer card...but I did change that part up a little.  And added a bow.  Tee hee! :)
"Give Thanks" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Clearsnap (chestnut, chianti, roussillon, amber) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc.
Button: Basic Grey
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold red cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a white cardstock block.  Stamp the leaves, swirls and sentiment to the front.  Tie ribbon around the top of the card, and add a button to the bow using twine.  Adhere the entire stamped block to the front of the red card base.  Add three clusters of jewels to finish the card.

Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/

Don't forget about all the giveaways going on at the Lawn Fawn blog as well!  Here is a post list:

Don't forget that I am also giving away two 6x6 sets of GCD Studio's "Christmas Sleigh" patterned papers!  Go to THIS POST and leave me a comment!  Two winners will be picked this coming Friday!!

On this third day of sharing my gratitude, I have to bring up this guy- the little bro.  Even though there are times I want to either strangle him or smack him upside the head for things he says and does...I take a step back and realize that I have been there and done that.  He is just starting to spread his wings and find his own path in this world, and that is a good thing!
That is his good friend, Tara, that he met at Carroll this year.  Isn't she a darling?!!  This was after the freshman scrimmage that I drove over for.  It was nice to get to watch him play a little bit of football that day!  Here is another cute photo of him:
He is such a goof...and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love him to pieces!

Well, I better get going for now!  I hope that the middle of the week brings you happiness! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea L.

9 comments

  1. oh such a CUTE card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rhinestones and accents on this colorful card Lea! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable card! Love the sharp, crispness of both your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful. I just love those leaves and the way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Lea... It's gorgeous as always. Your brother has grown up so fast. It feels like yesterday that you were sharing layouts of him in Jr. High.. lol

    Hope all is well with yall.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rhinestones and leaves are perfect together. Thanks for sharing photos of your 'little' bro - they are worth their weight in gold these brothers aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely brilliant, love this! how fun that you got to see him play too, awesome news!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥