"Critters in the Snow" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!!!

November 1, 2010

Happy November 1st, everyone!!  The beginning of the month means it is time to share some projects with the Lawn Fawn new releases!!  This set, "Critters in the Snow" is SUPER cute and I think you are going to love it.

Here is my card that I did using the set.  This is a little one, coming in at 4x4 in size!  It also uses the "Frosties" set, which I think coordinates perfectly with it!!  This little thing was a bit of a bugger to photograph, so sorry for the not so perfect job!
"You're So Cool!" supplies: 
Cardstock: Wausau & Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Lawn Fawn 
Ink: Clearsnap (frost white, aqua) & Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Button: Doodlebug Designs (blue glitter) & craft supply (snowflake) 
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold aqua shimmer cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Stamp the snowflake trails to the left of the card using white ink.  Tie ribbon around the top of the card, and add a button to the bow using twine.  Stamp the igloo to white cardstock, cut out, and cover in glitter.  Stamp the sentiment to the front of the card, and then adhere the igloo above it using dimensional adhesive.  Accent the top of the igloo with a snowflake button and pearls.  

Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/

Don't forget about all the giveaways going on at the Lawn Fawn blog as well!  Here is a post list:

This first day of November also reminds me that this is a month all about gratitude and Thanksgiving.  So, all month long I am going to share with you the blessings in my life.  Here is numero uno...my husband.  The person I consider my best friend.  The one who believes in me when I don't believe in myself.  And the one who pushes me, even when I don't really want to be pushed.
We made a quickie trip over to Yellowstone last week with Josh's dad while we were in Sheridan.  I am holding my baby (the D700), and Josh's dad took this photo of us with my back-up (the D90) after setting up the exposure for him.  This photo is straight out of the camera, other than a quick unsharp mask and the rounded corners! I am really trying to get better about the fact that my everyday snapshots don't have to be edited to perfection...I'll get there.  Tee hee! :)  

I hope that you have a wonderful first day of November!! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. absolutely gorgeous my friend, loooooove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that glittered igloo. Can I ask what adhesive you used for the glitter? You got such good coverage, I figured it must have been glittered paper. Love those pearls on the snowflakes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, perfect sentiment! Love the glittery igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card! Great picture of you & your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great shot of you and Josh!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! it is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥