"My Silly Valentine" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!

November 29, 2010

Hi there!  Today brings another Lawn Fawn sneak peek!  Yay!  Today we are sharing a new Valentine's set with you!  It is super cute and full of puns...you will just love it!

Here is my card using My Silly Valentine:
"Some Bunny Loves You" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps/Twine: Lawn Fawn 
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Ribbon/Button: Papertrey Ink
Puff Balls: Darice Inc. 
Glitter: Ranger Stickles
Colored Pencils: Heidi Swapp
Border Punch: Stampin Up 
Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/
Because I am in Kenya, I can't update all the giveaway links.  So be sure to visit each post during the sneak peeks in order to be eligible for each giveaway! 
Until later,
~Lea L.

3 comments

  1. If cotton candy could be a card, this would be it! Love this "sweet" card!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Lea! I love that bunny's tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, Lea! I love the colors and combination of papers you chose. I hope all is well! I haven't done as much "catching up" as I should.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥