"Fly Free" Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek!

November 30, 2010

Hi there!  Another day means another Lawn Fawn sneak peek!!  Today we are featuring a new set called "Fly Free".  This is a fairly small set, and I would daresay that I used all the stamps in it. ;)

I went with some teeny, clean & simple cards for this stamp set.  I think they are so cute to hang on packages, or just set around your house in their teeny tiny size!  Here are my cards:
"Fly Free" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps/Trim: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: frost white) 
Pearls: Darice Inc. 
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Be sure to check out the other Lawn Fawn designers and see what they came up with as well!!  
Tiffany Johnson- http://tiffguam.com/
Because I am in Kenya, I can't update all the giveaway links.  So be sure to visit each post during the sneak peeks in order to be eligible for each giveaway! 
Until later,
~Lea L.

5 comments

  1. The white ink, the kraft paper, the burlap string...perfect together! Two happy little cards! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of materials and the simplicity of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never ever go wrong with kraft...ever :) super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥