A Moxie Fab "Thank You" blog Hop

November 9, 2013


Today is going to be a fabulous day!!  Not just because it is the weekend, and most of us have two whole days to craft, spend time with family & friends, watch football, eat great food, etc....but this Saturday is super extra special.  Today we are honoring our amazing friend, Cath Edvalson, for all the amazing work she has done for us as an editor of Paper Crafts Magazine & author of the Moxie Fab blog.  Cath coined the term "moxie fab" long ago, & it has been an ever present part of this crafting world of ours....and I am sure it will remain even as Cath departs from her position with Paper Crafts Mag.

And this isn't your average blog hop....this is the MOTHER of all blog hops.  Cath has reached so many crafters & manufacturers...that 285 of us are taking part in telling her THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts {yep- I'm yelling it.}

I still remember how happy my heart was when I saw my "Moxie Fabber of the Week" post {holy crap- that was almost THREE years ago} & read the thoughtful words that Cath had to say about me.  It truly warms my heart to this day, & it is my gentle reminder that I need to get back to this community of mine.  This summer & fall has taken its toll on me...I haven't had the time to be as much of a presence in this industry as I once was. I am looking forward to getting fully settled into my new home & back to being an active part of my crafty community again. 

I have been lucky enough to have my cards occasionally featured on the Moxie Fab blog, & I've won a couple contests here & there.....and I will truly miss what Cath shared with us each & every day on the Moxie Fab blog.  So, with that being said....here is my card for Cath.  Made specifically & just for her! :)
This card is pretty much all product from the Dear Lizzy "Polka Dot Party" collection....it was just perfect to create a custom crafty card just for Cath!

Once again....THANK YOU Cath for all you have done in this industry.  Thank you for all the inspiration.  Thank you for what Moxie Fab has become to ALL of us.  Thank you for your thoughtfulness & encouragement.  Thank you for the blog comments!  And thank you for just being the amazing person you are!

Since this is the mother of all blog hops, here is some information for you in case you weren't aware of it, or if you've gotten lost along the way.

You should have come to my blog from the Glitz Design blog.

You will now hop on to Heather Nichol's blog.

And there is a complete list of ALL blogs at the Moxie Fab blog.

Alright...I think you've got all the details, and I really hope you just have a wonderful time seeing all the amazing creations today!

Until later,
~L.

50 comments

  1. Love all the Elements...so Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just make it look so easy (and I know it's not!). Your combination of colors and elements is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mix of colors! Cath will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mix of elements, Lea! The aqua/pink/black combo is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ALWAYS love your style. :) super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the striped panel and all the sweet embellishments and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lea! This card is perfection!!! I love all the custom elements you combined for Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love all the fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - love all the layers and elements. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun, love all the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome tribute card! LOVE everything you mixed together here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really cool card! So many fun things to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang, Lea, you have created such a stunning and dazzling card that is absolutely perfect for this thank you hop!! You are going to blow Cath away!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Lea! so many features on a great design. Your hearts, bows and sparkle are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowweee Zowweee! This is Moxie Fab to the max! What a delightful design! Sure to win Cath's heart in an instant!

    ~Bev
    TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty, yet fun card, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lea, this is truly a-mazing! You have such a way of layering things to perfection :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful! Wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow!!! Love the collage look!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a way with embellishments! It's a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love love how you use the embellishments to create movement. such a beautiful card, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely fabulously cohesive card! Love all those elements, tailored specially for Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the fabulous layers and colours Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the little customization here and there on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome card.. love all the embellishments..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card! What a perfect cluster of elements, and beautiful colours! Lovely card for Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, Lea! Perfectly artfully arranged elements, lots of trendy fun, and sparkle! What's not to love :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! Love you card, so many wonderful elements and LOVE how you've personalised it too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your personalized Cath card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is lovely! Wonderful fun style and I love the colors, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my Lea. This is beautiful! Love all the fabulous elements!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Totally perfect, Lea! As always, I love how you can so effortlessly layer things. You make it look like they just fell into place. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eeek! This is such a FABULOUS card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is an amazing card, Lea! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  35. gorgeous, as always, Lea! I love that little bow. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh this card is so gorgeously awesome!! It is like a little treasure box! love it very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for this trendilicious card, Lea! I absolutely *adore* it and I am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such incredibly time there, and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my oh-so-inspiring friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a gorgeous and amazing card Lea! Your composition always impresses me and this card is no exception! Thank you for being a part of this amazing event with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is absolutely stunning! I love the stripes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just gorgeous, which is nothing new from you Lea. But I love how very personal you made it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥