My Mind's Eye Stickers Week

December 11, 2014

Happy Thursday, blog friends!!  How have you been this week?  I've been good.  I've been struggling a little to get into the holiday spirit this year.  But...I started decorating my house yesterday, and I think I am starting to get there.  And as much as I love presents & Christmas decorations & Christmas cards & baking...I am reminded that none of that really matters compared to the birth of Christ, which is what this time of year is really all about to me.

While I've been a little slow going getting my house all Christmasy, I haven't been slacking on creating Christmas cards & projects!  We are showcasing stickers this week on the My Mind's Eye Blog, and today I've pulled out all of my Sleigh Bells Ring goodies to create these cards, with an emphasis on the Gift Label stickers, Alpha & Word sticker sheets & the Enamel Shapes.
These cards do have a lot of layers to them, but they are really simple to put together.  My Mind's Eye makes it easy with all the amazing stickers & accents that they create for each collection.  With everything ready made, all I had to do was grab & start layering them on the card fronts.

The first card with the big (but fabulous!!) bow on it is the only one that can't easily slide into an envelope to be sent.  But it would look beautiful atop a gift package, basket or bag...don't you think?  The other three cards do have some dimension added to them, but will still fit into an envelope with ease (I checked!).

Card Challenges:


Thanks for checking out my cards today!!  If you want to see more of what I will be creating this December, be sure to like my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page, and become a follower of my blog in the right hand column! :)

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Thursday!

Until later,
~L.

10 comments

  1. These are absolutely awesome! Each one has so many amazing details. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag and sentiment, the beautiful bell and sleigh are such lovely layers of Christmas beauty. We all really appreciate you for posting your art with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole
    "Candle of Preparation", Preparation means to 'get ready'. "Help us to be ready to welcome You, O God!" (Luke 3:4-6)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOH! What wonderful cards! So intricate and I loooove the colors and all the layers! A blessed season to you! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Lea. I love that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set of cards, very funny and full of positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh these are all so beautiful..lovely details and colors

    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations
    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! I love that big bow on the first one, very poss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards, Lea. My Mind's Eye has such amazing products, and you've really showcased them beautifully. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us, and have a BLESSED week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous and your photography is stunning. Thank you so much for participating in our Word Art Wednesday Challenge this week. We love sharing inspirational artwork like yours each week. Thank you for your support and delightful project.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous cards! Great collection! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥