The World is Full of Wonderful Things @ Christmas

December 12, 2014

Hey there, blog friends!  How has your Friday been?  Are you ready for the weekend?  I have a wedding this weekend, so I will be in work mode.  BUT...my house is now decorated.  Yay!!!  I've got that Scrooge off my back, and am feeling a little more Christmasy.  Next week I am going to do my baking, which will make it even better.  I LOVE to bake.

Today I have my second post as the guest designer on the Neat & Tangled blogFor today's card I combined the Christmas goodness of the Very Merry stamp set with the non-holiday themed Origami Maps stamp set, which paired together even better than I thought they would!  Check it out!!
When I was picking stamp sets to use for my guest design spot this month, I just KNEW I had find a way to use this map on a Christmas card....and I couldn't be more excited with how it turned out!!  There is a full list of instructions on how to recreate this card on my Neat & Tangled blog post today, so head on over to check those out!!

Card Challenges:



Thanks so much for checking out my card today! I will be back next week with one more holiday project to share as the guest designer for Neat & Tangled!

If you want to see more of what I will be creating this December, be sure to like my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page, and become a follower of my blog in the right hand column! :)

Have a great weekend!!

Until later,
~L.  

22 comments

  1. What a fabulous way to combine those two sets. Perfect for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I
    Love
    This!!!!

    The colors (aqua, gold and black!!!!!!!) blew my mind!! Such a perfect Christmas card!! I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is one amazing card! I love your sweet Santa traveling across the world, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. That die cut is perfect with that map set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the water coloring and the fabulous gold and turquoise! Thanks for hopping with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this SO much, Lea! Your really make this stamp shine! Congrats on the guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lea! This card is fabulous! It looks to me like Santa is heading to Australia, and that is good news for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and I love all the texture and simple layer! Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally swooning over this card, GORGEOUS!!!! Love how you paired it with a gold Santa sleigh, what an amazing design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've loved this card since I saw it on your Instagram. It's fabulous!
    Lovely card, Lea. The colors are amazing.
    Happy Holidays from the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge team. We're so happy that you joined us this week.
    Thank you!
    ~Michelle
    http;//www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is gorgeous Lea! I love that background and your fabulous Santa die cut! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this card. AMAZING!! The color you chose for the map is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! Beautiful, well made card. Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card!!! Fabulous!!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful card! Love the embossing background! Thanks for the playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely stunning, Lea!!! those colors go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gold and teal- my faves!!! beautiful card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG- This is so clever and elegant! Love, love love it! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ho, Ho, Ho! But a beautiful card. This is perfect geometric partition of the world. Revelation:-)
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is an incredible card...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥