LID January Release - Day 2

January 12, 2015

Happy Tuesday, blog friends! Welcome to the second day of the Lil' Inker Design January release.  I apologize about my day 1 post not being up on time...I had it scheduled on the wrong date.  Sheesh...I had a long weekend.  Lol!  If you missed it yesterday, just keep on scrolling after you read this post so you don't miss it! 

Today I put away the stamps & ink, and focused on a couple of the dies in this new release.  I've combined them with some My Mind's Eye Jubilee "Wild Berry" collection to create this fun card!  (All products will be linked below.)
For the first time ever, I cut all the papers just freehand with a pair of scissors.  I love the uneven & imperfect lines it gives all the paper layers!!

Card Challenges:



Be sure to check out what all the other designers have created as well!




I will be back tomorrow with another project using some of the new products!  Be sure to like the Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page to easily keep up with my crafty creation, & become a follower of my blog in the right sidebar.  :)  Have a great Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

33 comments

  1. SUPER CUTE card Lea :)
    LOVE your stitched swirls, LOVE your doodled "love" - they look perfect together!!!
    LOVE your CHEERY layers too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! THIS is soooo sweet! The love die cut word pops in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh
    My
    Stars!!!!

    So so so pretty!!! Wow! LOOOOOVE those colors. And the stitching! And the freehand cuts and just all of the layers!! Wow! I could look at this card all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, loving all those layers, so much to look at on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! The layers and stitching are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet with the quilted background, the ice cream cone and the love die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card -- such a fun design, great colors and those pattern papers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Way to cut without the cutting blade! I can't get myself to do that; however, your card is absolutely beautiful! Perfectly imperfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super, super card! Love the layers and die cut along with the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This new die is so pretty and creates a beautiful background! I like your colorful layers of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think anybody would notice that the cuts aren't straight if you hadn't mentioned it. Love the new die.
    Great card
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just beautiful! I love all the layers and that stitched background just sets it off perfectly. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. liked your color scheme and design - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design of this card and all the elements on it, absolutely love that quilted background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this collection looks fabulous because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all those layers! Thanks for the inspiration! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you layered the elements! Totally FAB! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the PP with the new dies, the texture in the layers is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute can do a lot with these new stamps and dies thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great layering and textures! Love the new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the texture on the background and the mix of pattern bits! SOOO yummy :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty layering of patterns and love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely and sweet card! Oh I love every detail on it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Goodness, your sweet card, looks good enough to eat...all those cute little added elements...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥