White on White Winter

January 20, 2015

Hey there, blog friends!!  Sorry for the absence...I've just been super busy lately.  I hope that you are all doing well, and having a great start to 2015! 

I just wanted to pop in today and share a little peek at a card I have up on the Taylored Expressions blog today!
  Head on over to my Taylored Expressions Blog Team blog post to get all the details on the card, including how I created it & a link supply list so you can pick up any products that catch your eye!

ALSO, Taylor is giving away a $25 gift certificate to the Taylored Expressions store to one lucky commenter...so be sure to head on over to check out the post!  {While I would LOVE for you to leave me a comment here as well, this is a reminder that the winner will only be picked from the TE blog post.}

Thanks so much for checking out my little peek today...have a terrific rest of your Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

3 comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I love that gold deer and the gold thread peeking out from behind that banner. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the touch of gold amongst all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, gold is fantastic on White layer.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥