LID January Release - Day 3

January 13, 2015

Hey there, blog friends!!  Welcome to the second day of the Lil' Inker Design January release.  Before I get to it...today is my birthday!!!  35 years ago I made my appearance into this world...it's crazy to think that I've been alive that long.  Time certainly flies.

Today I've focused on the more cutesie items in this month's release, and have created two final cards to share with you.  My first one is a shaker card full of pink, sequins & donuts...who could resist?!
I love how the sequins look like they could be sprinkles that top a donut...plus I diecut a bunch of actual sprinkles from the Donut die by Lil' Inker Designs as well!!

Card Challenges:




For my next card I created a card with the lollipop holder & the adorable robot stamp set.
This would be really cute to give to your kids on Valentine's day...or if you are really adventurous, their entire class.  Lol!  (Do they even do Valentine's parties in school anymore?)

Card Challenges:



The glitter paper is not linked above.  I've had it FOREVER, and couldn't find anywhere that carried it any longer.  But just in case you want to know...it is Doodlebug Designs sugar coated cardstock in Swimming Pool, Limeade & Ladybug.

Be sure to check out what all the other designers have created as well!



Those are all of my creations for the January release from Lil' Inker Designs!  Be sure to like my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page to easily keep up with my crafty creation, & become a follower of my blog in the right sidebar.  :)  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Until later,
~L.

29 comments

  1. Great cards! The first one the shaker is my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaker card and a darling lollipop card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY Birthday Lea :)
    Hope you have a great day and get to celebrate all week long!!!
    LOVE your shaker card, a DELIGHTFUL combination of FUN stamping with ELEGANT side stitching & sequins - WOW!!!
    LOVE how you used the treat holder on your card too - it is SO CUTE with the BRIGHT & CHEERY robots & sparkly layers!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION on your special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet, I especially love your shaker card!
    Happy Belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO love the shaker! Beautiful. And the sparklies on the lollipop card...so yum with awesome colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!!! Such sweet and adorable cards!!!! Love the colors in the shaker card!! Those sequins and sprinkles in the shaker are sooooo sweet!! And I love that lollipop holder!! Those robots ROCK!! Happy late birthday!!!! I hope you had an incredible and special day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun shaker card! And I LOVE that new treat holder die set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of want a donut now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards...love the shaker card with the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layering on the monster card. the colors are so pretty.
    The shaker card is beautiful. The colors are amazing
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your designs are awesome! The shaker card is fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So love that shaker card! Beautiful choice of soft colors. And cute treat holder too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are sooo great!!!! but you already know I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that shaker card - that side stitched rectangle is such an awesome detail. Lollipop holder robots in those neon colors are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday and love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Love the shaker card. Happy Birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well first, let me say Happy Birthday....enjoy this age, I think it is the most perfect one!! I LOVE your shaker card...everything about it, the design, the colors...swoon...love it. All your projects are gorgeous and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happiest Belated Birthday! LOVE your shaker card ... just beautiful! And the treat card is adorable! Thanks for the fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pale pink and white are so soft. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME shaker card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the detail in your shaker and the glitter background is just right for the robots.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! I just love your shaker card! And everything about it! The colors of the sequins (and the sequins), the coffee and doughnut, and the heart pattern paper! What a wonderful job on the challenges! Very beautiful and fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous shaker card and I love your robot card. Great idea to place a lolly on the front !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! Lea Lawson played in my challenge! And how freaking cute is it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥